Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will make announcement soon, lead single was not chosen

Americano

Featured Posts

She told Russian media last week that she'd release ARTPOP in the Spring, right after the tour.

Did she?? Are there any articles about it??

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

If the single is not chosen, what were Tara,Dave and the vocalist from the Darkness talking about ?

zSaUt.jpg

Oh **** I forgot about that.

Redstreak

If the single is not chosen, what were Tara,Dave and the vocalist from the Darkness talking about ?

zSaUt.jpg

That is... actually really something to think about. Maybe they keep wanting to rechoose?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

toanythingtaboo

She told Russian media last week that she'd release ARTPOP in the Spring, right after the tour.

I'm hoping that means that the single has since been chosen and the video is in pre-production to be filmed in the next few weeks.

Unless the single isn't come before the tour ends and she just films the video in April.

Americano

That is... actually really something to think about. Maybe they keep wanting to rechoose?

Or it's another betrayal from the Judas era, and Jeff is tricking us into thinking it's further off than it is

zSaUt.jpg

:derpga:

You must be new here dhBS2.jpg

That's what Gaga stanning is all about

oh I see :flutter:

I hope its the lead single. or a new film. or a snipped. or a photo. or christmas greetings. maybe she just knows about the new generation of Pokemon guys. :ohwell:

toanythingtaboo

zSaUt.jpg

A change of tact? Much like she decided to remix BTW last minute to be "dancier" not "glacial", maybe she's decided a different song is stronger/more appropriate.

Or maybe she's just written a total ****ing jam that blew the older track out of the water? :excited2:

Redstreak

oh I see :flutter:

I hope its the lead single. or a new film. or a snipped. or a photo. or christmas greetings. maybe she just knows about the new generation of Pokemon guys. :ohwell:

Oh. My. God. :giveup:
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

PopReaper

Inb4 "My new single Cake is out now, buy it monsters :pawsup: "

Imagine the meltdowns :dies:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

I remember from more than 3 months ago Tara told us " little monsters if u heard gaga lead single you'll gona pee in ur pants" , so................. Did gaga changed her plans or Tara was lieing?

Archived