BORN THIS WAY 10TH ANNIVERSAY: 2LP (UK edition) – Oct 1

salty like sodium

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, aries king said:

So I think it’s safe to order the vinyl from the UK store :pray:

I take the risk. The cassette was a very good deal.

The only thing it said the release is  October 1 instead December 10 in all other stores.

16 minutes ago, Pyrrhon said:

I take the risk. The cassette was a very good deal.

The only thing it said the release is  October 1 instead December 10 in all other stores.

I know, I was going to order it as thats this Friday. But I can't help feel that it'll get delayed because it's out on December 10 everywhere else.

franminervini

OMGG THEY JUST SHIPPED MY LOVE FOR SALE VINYL :bradley:

i know it's not BTW related but i just got the email 😝

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

artpopulace

let us know if it's already shipped! :D 

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

PatrickMonster

I ordered the BTW cassette with L4S apricot cassette from the uk shop a couple of weeks ago and there’s no news about it. I just checked the website and it says now that the BTW cassette is not available anymore. I’m anxious maybe they didn’t have any BTW cassettes put aside for me:saladga: will they cancel my order? 

RAMROD

UK shops and EU shops usually are on point with shipping. Surprised that US shops ships on time this time around :udidnt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

artpopulace

I am planning to buy Love For Sale with Born This Way 10th anniv ed. 2LP if it ships this week! 

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

salty like sodium
On 9/26/2021 at 8:13 PM, Pyrrhon said:

Maybe is it not worth to order, except if you want the item day 1. See Chromatica 3 fold vinyl is now, at 34 dollars on amazon.

Except that the vinyl is literally half price because the store made a mistake and didn't put the correct price, so you'll have a hard time getting that cheaper on amazon :oops::huntyga:

salty like sodium
15 hours ago, ARTPOPulace said:

I am planning to buy Love For Sale with Born This Way 10th anniv ed. 2LP if it ships this week! 

It won't. December 10.

Cassette on UK store are sold out, that it understandable due to the price. It's wasn't impossible we saw additionnal stock.

For the vinyl, it's say : "Release Date 01 October 2021 Buy Now: More stock coming soon"

That interesting.... anyway i haven't received delivered confirmation yet.

I ordered the 4 alternate L4S Cd's and apricot cassette but no confirmation either.

Anderson123
18 hours ago, PatrickMonster said:

I ordered the BTW cassette with L4S apricot cassette from the uk shop a couple of weeks ago and there’s no news about it. I just checked the website and it says now that the BTW cassette is not available anymore. I’m anxious maybe they didn’t have any BTW cassettes put aside for me:saladga: will they cancel my order? 

If you ordered it already I assume it's still gonna ship. If you really want it I bought one from Amazon, a little experience but worth for the collection and would've paid so much for the import anyways.

Archived