Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BORN THIS WAY 10TH ANNIVERSAY: 2LP (UK edition) – Oct 1

salty like sodium

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG its crazy my BTW Poster and Pillow has been postponed 3 times ALREADY! it says It'll ship in NOVEMBER :saladga: I Want my Pillow NOW!!!:dom: SO I can rest In Peace.

3 minutes ago, Lil Kim said:

OMG its crazy my BTW Poster and Pillow has been postponed 3 times ALREADY! it says It'll ship in NOVEMBER :saladga: I Want my Pillow NOW!!!:dom: SO I can rest In Peace.

They haven't send you anything? 

I already got all that I ordered. Posters too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

They haven't send you anything? 

I already got all that I ordered. Posters too.

I didn't select separate shipment when checking out, Now even the posters say it'll ship on 29 October 2021 and 26 NOV for the Pillow, any suggestion? :cryga:

also did u receive the pillow I wanna have a peak:fatcat:

Gagalvaro
9 minutes ago, Lil Kim said:

Me too, they postponed my poster 3 times already.

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

10 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Me too, they postponed my poster 3 times already.

Do u have any idea on how to get a 20% voucher :enigma: I'm planning to buy the DOC merch and I'll be broke if I did

18 minutes ago, Lil Kim said:

I didn't select separate shipment when checking out, Now even the posters say it'll ship on 29 October 2021 and 26 NOV for the Pillow, any suggestion? :cryga:

also did u receive the pillow I wanna have a peak:fatcat:

Ah I seee :bradley:

Hopefully you will get them soon. That is unacceptable :dom:

I didn't ordered the pillows since the COMATICA ones were..., something :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The slime poster I bought from the US store arrived about a week or so ago, but the gold poster that I ordered from the UK site just sent me an email saying it was delayed again 

Received my cassettes today!! I still can't believe the price difference between her other stores and Amazon.

I'll will also pre order the LP, lets see if its the 3XLP as advertised, I have a feeling they'll glue the reimagined to the back like they did the CD's :neyde:

9 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Received my cassettes today!! I still can't believe the price difference between her other stores and Amazon.

I'll will also pre order the LP, lets see if its the 3XLP as advertised, I have a feeling they'll glue the reimagined to the back like they did the CD's :neyde:

My order shipped today! Would you mind sharing some pics of the cassettes you got?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived