Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BORN THIS WAY 10TH ANNIVERSAY: 2LP (UK edition) – Oct 1

salty like sodium

Featured Posts

salty like sodium
4 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

I can’t remember the exact description but I remember there was only one vinyl release available (and it was the standard one, now it’s the deluxe!)… the one on the UK site seems a different one tho, 2 vinyls and almost half the prices… I am confusion :duck:

Thanks for the info ! You should e-mail them to make sure they don't send you the standard vinyl :huntyga:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewPa
15 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

Thanks for the info ! You should e-mail them to make sure they don't send you the standard vinyl :huntyga:

I definitely will, but they charged 50€ and the link I posted was redirected from my very order so I suppose they just decided to expand the release… at least I hope, they only thing I hated was the fact it was the standard, now the edition is perfect (unless they screwed up and it is indeed the same thing)

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

salty like sodium
3 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

I definitely will, but they charged 50€ and the link I posted was redirected from my very order so I suppose they just decided to expand the release… at least I hope, they only thing I hated was the fact it was the standard, now the edition is perfect (unless they screwed up and it is indeed the same thing)

Fingers crossed then !

Also just saw they made a typo and called it "10th ANNIVERSAY" on the uk store ... lmao.

The UK store is such a damn mess compared to the others, it's actually insane.

There's literally no product details or anything - it's SO sloppy. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

salty like sodium
Just now, mamo said:

The UK store is such a damn mess compared to the others, it's actually insane.

There's literally no product details or anything - it's SO sloppy. 

but there is a typo lmao

RAMROD

Curious.

Why just 2? US store and more got 3?

Also the packaging is different? Only brown sleeve?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

3 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

but there is a typo lmao

what do you mean?

edit: OH LOL i just saw now. they literally can't get anything right. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

MonsterARTPOP
53 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

In my order history it is specified “shipping from December 10th” for the vinyl yes 

Oh I thought u meant the date changed and not the product

Cybikitty

Just ordered the cassette after having my eye on the link for AGES, it's been there for so long but the link kept saying the item didn't exist :messga:

DrewPa
1 minute ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

Oh I thought u meant the date changed and not the product

Sorry, the product did! 

but the description did not, it is still “14 tracks”, and the CD seems to still be the standard version… this is so unclear 

salty like sodium
22 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

Sorry, the product did! 

but the description did not, it is still “14 tracks”, and the CD seems to still be the standard version… this is so unclear 

Actually incorrect, both the CD and vinyl on the French website are advertised as the 10th anniversary, and also mention the reimagined tracks in the description:

https://shopfr.ladygaga.com/products/born-this-way-the-tenth-anniversary

I don't understand why the cassette is so much more cheaper compared to the other stores? Either way I'm getting one tomorrow.

Anderson123
3 hours ago, nightadieu said:

Isn’t 1LP the standard album and 1LP the reimagined tracks?

Is it really ? I can't believe they'd fit the whole standard album in 1 LP, it's so long.

DrewPa
1 hour ago, salty like sodium said:

Actually incorrect, both the CD and vinyl on the French website are advertised as the 10th anniversary, and also mention the reimagined tracks in the description:

https://shopfr.ladygaga.com/products/born-this-way-the-tenth-anniversary

Of course, the issue is not on the description, which is pretty old and it never got changed (it still says the complete “reimagined” tracklist has to be announced) but in the product pictures: in the vinyl’ rear cover you can see it’s the deluxe version (black Jesus, fashion of…, and The Queen included), while the CD is the 14 tracks, without the bonus, but with the bonus “reimagined” CD. 

this is the complete description from de French site translated: 

“Lady Gaga has announced the release of a special edition of the album Born This Way - The Tenth Anniversary. The album will feature all 14 original songs from the 2011 Born This Way album in new packaging, as well as several reinvented versions of songs from the album created by artists representing and advocating for the LGBT community.

To celebrate this announcement, the first cover, of the track "Judas", is performed by New Orleans Bounce music icon, Big Freedia. The names of the other artists will be revealed as time goes on.”

For the CD they also added:

”The CD format of the album will consist of a package including the initial CD and a second CD entitled "Born This Way Reinvented".

TimisaMonster

Still in the ugly cardboard sleeve...:bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived