💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BORN THIS WAY 10TH ANNIVERSAY: 2LP (UK edition) – Oct 1

salty like sodium

Featured Posts

• salty like sodium changed the title to BORN THIS WAY 10TH ANNIVERSAY: 2LP (UK edition) – Oct 1
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nightadieu
5 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

So apparently this is a thing ... https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/*/*/Born-This-Way-10th-Anniversay-2LP/72Z50000000

But no details or anything. :huntyga: Does anyone know how it differs from the US pressing ? Is it just the reimagined EP, and if so, why is it a 2 LP? I'm so confused. :huntyga:

Isn’t 1LP the standard album and 1LP the reimagined tracks?

salty like sodium
Just now, nightadieu said:

Isn’t 1LP the standard album and 1LP the reimagined tracks?

Idk bc the us edition has 2LP for the standard album and 1LP for the reimagined tracks, as does the french edition. So why the UK edition would sandwich the og album in just one LP confuses me 

electricmisfit

I've just ordered this and the 2 cassettes. I think they've made a mistake on the UK store because theres no way they're doing a 2lp anniversary version foer just the UK and have the 3lp available in the US, french and german stores. I'm hoping its the same as the others and just a mistake on the image and pricing. Worst case I end up with a unique version....best case it's the 3lp standard anniversary edition! The cassette mockup looks the same as in the other stores just the price is much lower! I just paid €12.99 for it there while its €30 on the german store - https://shopde.ladygaga.com/p51-i0602438418183/lady-gaga/born-this-way-the-tenth-anniversary-cassette/index.html

salty like sodium
4 minutes ago, electricmisfit said:

I've just ordered this and the 2 cassettes. I think they've made a mistake on the UK store because theres no way they're doing a 2lp anniversary version foer just the UK and have the 3lp available in the US, french and german stores. I'm hoping its the same as the others and just a mistake on the image and pricing. Worst case I end up with a unique version....best case it's the 3lp standard anniversary edition! The cassette mockup looks the same as in the other stores just the price is much lower! I just paid €12.99 for it there while its €30 on the german store - https://shopde.ladygaga.com/p51-i0602438418183/lady-gaga/born-this-way-the-tenth-anniversary-cassette/index.html

Welp, you've just convinced me to clown and buy both lmao. Fingers crossed we don't end up with a 2LP of just the 6 re-imagined tracks + 1 cassette :huntyga:

electricmisfit
Just now, salty like sodium said:

Welp, you've just convinced me to clown and buy both lmao. Fingers crossed we don't end up with a 2LP of just the 6 re-imagined tracks + 1 cassette :huntyga:

If we get 1 cassette we can complain as misleading purchase...but also there currently isnt a 1 cassette of born this way or the cover tracks confirmed so worst case its a unique variant.

I can't imagine we'll actually get a 2lp...a 2lp of what? Born this way by itself? thats also misleading as the artwork is the cover tracks.

MonsterOfSpain
10 minutes ago, electricmisfit said:

Thanks for the heads up! The cassettes are so much cheaper and I also think the vinyl is the same as in the other stores :party:

DrewPa

Sorry is there any difference between the physical format already available for a while on the official store? 

I ordered the three formats and the CD and cassette should be shipped this Friday, while the vinyl on December, but it’s a triple vinyl… 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

MonsterARTPOP

Idk why the cassette is so cheap on the UK store compared to all others..

but I still ordered that with the CD just now. If it's just 1 of the cassettes I'll just refund it.

salty like sodium

12 minutes ago, electricmisfit said:

If we get 1 cassette we can complain as misleading purchase...but also there currently isnt a 1 cassette of born this way or the cover tracks confirmed so worst case its a unique variant.

I can't imagine we'll actually get a 2lp...a 2lp of what? Born this way by itself? thats also misleading as the artwork is the cover tracks.

Very good question. The LP cover art is what worries me. Imagine it's 2PS with just the 6 re-imagined tracks lmao. It seems impossible because how are you going to split 6 tracks on 2 double sided LPs but hey with Gaga's store I never know what to expect. :huntyga:

7 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Thanks for the heads up! The cassettes are so much cheaper and I also think the vinyl is the same as in the other stores :party:

Fingers crossed, and np !

3 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

Sorry is there any difference between the physical format already available for a while on the official store? 

I ordered the three formats and the CD and cassette should be shipped this Friday, while the vinyl on December, but it’s a triple vinyl… 

If I knew the answer I wouldn't be asking the same question ... :huntyga: This is the official store, just the UK one. Did you order from the UK store or the US store ?

DrewPa

https://shopfr.ladygaga.com/products/born-this-way-the-tenth-anniversary-triple-vinyle?variant=40842300784803

I just checked, apparently the release is now changed, it is not the standard version anymore but the complete deluxe one :tony:

And of the put bad kids and The Queen finally uncensored I will live :pray:

@salty like sodium just saw your question, from France :)

MonsterARTPOP
2 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

https://shopfr.ladygaga.com/products/born-this-way-the-tenth-anniversary-triple-vinyle?variant=40842300784803

I just checked, apparently the release is now changed, it is not the standard version anymore but the complete deluxe one :tony:

And of the out bad kids and The Queen finally uncensored I will live :pray:

It still says December 10th on that link?

salty like sodium
3 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

And of the put bad kids and The Queen finally uncensored I will live :pray:

So when you ordered it was the same product "description" as the one currently on the UK site, with a lower price as well?

DrewPa
Just now, MonsterARTPOP said:

It still says December 10th on that link?

In my order history it is specified “shipping from December 10th” for the vinyl yes 

DrewPa
6 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

So when you ordered it was the same product "description" as the one currently on the UK site, with a lower price as well?

I can’t remember the exact description but I remember there was only one vinyl release available (and it was the standard one, now it’s the deluxe!)… the one on the UK site seems a different one tho, 2 vinyls and almost half the prices… I am confusion :duck:

Archived