🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

news

BORN THIS WAY 10TH ANNIVERSAY: 2LP (UK edition) – Oct 1

salty like sodium

Featured Posts

Sine From Above

Still haven't been dispatched :messga: I emailed the store today to see what's going on, luckily I got the CD on Friday from HMV.

STREAM BORN THIS WAY
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• salty like sodium

• Sine From Above

• DrewPa

• Pyrrhon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isn’t 1LP the standard album and 1LP the reimagined tracks?

Just ordered the cassette after having my eye on the link for AGES, it's been there for so long but the link kept saying the item didn't exist 

I've just ordered this and the 2 cassettes. I think they've made a mistake on the UK store because theres no way they're doing a 2lp anniversary version foer just the UK and have the 3lp available in

Sine From Above

I've just checked my order and it says "Processed" so I think the UK store should ship them anytime now!

STREAM BORN THIS WAY
Lil Kim

OMG its crazy my BTW Poster and Pillow has been postponed 3 times ALREADY! it says It'll ship in NOVEMBER :saladga: I Want my Pillow NOW!!!:dom: SO I can rest In Peace.

• LMAO 1
RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Lil Kim said:

OMG its crazy my BTW Poster and Pillow has been postponed 3 times ALREADY! it says It'll ship in NOVEMBER :saladga: I Want my Pillow NOW!!!:dom: SO I can rest In Peace.

They haven't send you anything? 

I already got all that I ordered. Posters too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ PSYCHŌƧØCIAL (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Lil Kim
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

They haven't send you anything? 

I already got all that I ordered. Posters too.

I didn't select separate shipment when checking out, Now even the posters say it'll ship on 29 October 2021 and 26 NOV for the Pillow, any suggestion? :cryga:

also did u receive the pillow I wanna have a peak:fatcat:

Gagalvaro
9 minutes ago, Lil Kim said:

Me too, they postponed my poster 3 times already.

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva
Lil Kim
10 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Me too, they postponed my poster 3 times already.

Do u have any idea on how to get a 20% voucher :enigma: I'm planning to buy the DOC merch and I'll be broke if I did

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, Lil Kim said:

I didn't select separate shipment when checking out, Now even the posters say it'll ship on 29 October 2021 and 26 NOV for the Pillow, any suggestion? :cryga:

also did u receive the pillow I wanna have a peak:fatcat:

Ah I seee :bradley:

Hopefully you will get them soon. That is unacceptable :dom:

I didn't ordered the pillows since the COMATICA ones were..., something :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ PSYCHŌƧØCIAL (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Tempest

The slime poster I bought from the US store arrived about a week or so ago, but the gold poster that I ordered from the UK site just sent me an email saying it was delayed again 

That's it babay :icega: : "Lady Gaga Store Order C6678743 Delivery 1 of 1 has been dispatched" BTW Cassette

Edited by Pyrrhon
Sine From Above

Received my cassettes today!! I still can't believe the price difference between her other stores and Amazon.

I'll will also pre order the LP, lets see if its the 3XLP as advertised, I have a feeling they'll glue the reimagined to the back like they did the CD's :neyde:

Edited by Sine From Above
STREAM BORN THIS WAY
  • Like 1
hamster11
9 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Received my cassettes today!! I still can't believe the price difference between her other stores and Amazon.

I'll will also pre order the LP, lets see if its the 3XLP as advertised, I have a feeling they'll glue the reimagined to the back like they did the CD's :neyde:

My order shipped today! Would you mind sharing some pics of the cassettes you got?

Thanks!

Sine From Above
6 minutes ago, hamster11 said:

My order shipped today! Would you mind sharing some pics of the cassettes you got?

Thanks!

https://twitter.com/GagaXCollection/status/1433833834315857922

I don't have any pictures, however this was shared on Twitter! 

The BTW standard is a gold cassette and the Reimagined is clear, they are so pretty!

STREAM BORN THIS WAY
  • Love 1