Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BORN THIS WAY 10TH ANNIVERSAY: 2LP (UK edition) – Oct 1

salty like sodium

Featured Posts

salty like sodium
31 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

Of course, the issue is not on the description, which is pretty old and it never got changed (it still says the complete “reimagined” tracklist has to be announced) but in the product pictures: in the vinyl’ rear cover you can see it’s the deluxe version (black Jesus, fashion of…, and The Queen included), while the CD is the 14 tracks, without the bonus, but with the bonus “reimagined” CD. 

this is the complete description from de French site translated: 

“Lady Gaga has announced the release of a special edition of the album Born This Way - The Tenth Anniversary. The album will feature all 14 original songs from the 2011 Born This Way album in new packaging, as well as several reinvented versions of songs from the album created by artists representing and advocating for the LGBT community.

To celebrate this announcement, the first cover, of the track "Judas", is performed by New Orleans Bounce music icon, Big Freedia. The names of the other artists will be revealed as time goes on.”

For the CD they also added:

”The CD format of the album will consist of a package including the initial CD and a second CD entitled "Born This Way Reinvented".

Ah ok sorry. From us website, CD is standard, vinyl is deluxe, apparently.

1 hour ago, Sine From Above said:

I don't understand why the cassette is so much more cheaper compared to the other stores? Either way I'm getting one tomorrow.

might be sold out then !

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

Did anyone's cassette ship from the UK store?

I just ordered mine on uk store to shipping in France, i will tell if i receive it. (it's 15 € less sheaper, including shipping cost)

There is also a great deal on "CD japan", you can have the Japan CD with one goodie for 30 € shipped to France.

Also i expect in 1 week Brand new picture disc of Fame Monster and New first release ARTPOP LP, Fingers crossed.

According to the Barcod, UK Vinyl and UK Cassette (on official store) are the same of general release.

Cassettes are produced on UK territory. It can be explain why it's cheaper, even for Chromatica cassettes.

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Pyrrhon said:

According to the Barcod, UK Vinyl and UK Cassette (on official store) are the same of general release.

Cassettes are produced on UK territory. It can be explain why it's cheaper, even for Chromatica cassettes.

Curious, since it is one less vinyl than the general release :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

euro CD Code : 6 02438 41817 6

euro Cassette Code : 6 02438 41818 3

Vinyl Code on the official store: 3841819

Logically it's the same release, the only question it's why is cheaper ?

Stone S

Off topic but I live in the US but the UK store has more Love for sale merch, am I able to purchase from the Uk store and ship to the US?

Welcome to Industria

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Stone S said:

Off topic but I live in the US but the UK store has more Love for sale merch, am I able to purchase from the Uk store and ship to the US?

I guess you can, like we do with the US store.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

6 minutes ago, Stone S said:

Yes of course, at least I believe it. I'm from France an i Ordered one time in USA, one time in Australia and all goes well. Just for the UK there is normally fees or taxes like the USA, but i will never pay them if they charge me, sometimes it charge you automaticaly sometimes not.

Use paypal maybe it's more easier.

I hope the cassette gets dispatched soon, also the BTW tape is gold and the reimagined is clear!

It is a little suspect how they are 30-40 everywhere else yet UK in £9.99.

Maybe because they are made in the UK?

mr.peter
2 hours ago, Stone S said:

Yes I did that, and also did it for a few chromatica items last year.

34 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Maybe because they are made in the UK?

It's a very good question. I think it's just a decision of Universal Music U.K. Maybe they can do better price or because of Brexit the others country have higher prices. It's difficult because Interscope is a part of Universal Music Group who is also part of Vivendi (who is french), even Chinese have part on U.M.G. So who fix and establish prices is mystery.

Archived