Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dawn of Chromatica, The Visual Experience, produced by GGD (September 3rd)

Jase

Featured Posts

• VTV changed the title to Lady Gaga X Gaga Daily [The Visual Experience] 3 tracks out now!
Glamourpuss

I am amazed at how good they are. I wasn't into Fun Tonight when I first heard it but the visual is stunning and made me get the vibe they were going for with the remix. 

Replay was so cool and I was shook when the snake moved through the first part and you saw the scars on their mind. 

The ideas are so unique and creative, and captured the themes of the remixes so perfectly.

• Like 3

NichuuB
53 minutes ago, Jase said:

The colours used for the 911 visual were so pretty :giveup: 

It was my favorite until I saw Replay's visual:firega:

Property of @Whale
  • YAAAS 2

CyanDante

Sine From Above is AMAZING! The visuals made the song even more psychedelic! :nooo:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 2

Guys well done, this has obviously taken a lot of time and skill to do and it’s such a beautiful compliment to the album. So grateful for this era. Thank you Gaga, BloodPop and GGD for the love. I adore this album! Everything from the album art to the music itself to these visuals. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Prostitute Barbie

I was at school today and haven’t gotten a chance to see anything other than the HL video I can’t wait to go through them all :messga: is enigma going to come out? I didn’t see it