💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dawn of Chromatica, The Visual Experience, produced by GGD (September 3rd)

Jase

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
5 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

kinda embarrassing how her team is still following and even collabing with GGD and y'all are saying so much dumb stuff about them here :fail:

If you see something say something 

very hard to police all the free speech here on this forum but we give it a shot 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 3

Pennywise

I KNEW I COULD TRUST ADMIN WITH MY CLUSSY :cryga:

we stan :tony:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • YAAAS 2

Lighter
7 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

kinda embarrassing how her team is still following and even collabing with GGD and y'all are saying so much dumb stuff about them here :fail:

she knows about them so she’s trying as much as possible to be distant from us virtually - from the insider on twitter who leaked bits of the cover

That's amazing! Congratulations to everyone involved!

This is a literal cultural reset for ggd, feels like 2009-10 again :pawsup:

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

LastNight

This is actually amazing and so well deserved. The effort that goes into GGD, both here on the forum itself and on the social media channels, is insane and deserves recognition. How incredible that it’s lead to this!! Congrats to everyone involved and especially @Admin - what an honour!

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, LastNight said:

This is actually amazing and so well deserved, the effort put into GGD both here on the forum itself and on the social media channels is insane and deserves recognition. How incredible that it’s lead to this!! Congrats to everyone involved and especially @Admin - what an honour!

I know right? I can't imagine stanning Gaga without Gaga Daily. The two go together. I'm so happy for @Admin that Bobby believed in his idea. It's so exciting to be a fan and have all this content coming. :woohoo:

• Like 5
  • Love 7

Mother of Puppies

I am super excited! This really lights up my week :heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Neroneau

I didn’t know this site could dedicate that way I’m so happy for this and excited for the creator 🥰🥰🥰

• Love 2

ChicaSkas
26 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I know right? I can't imagine stanning Gaga without Gaga Daily. The two go together. I'm so happy for @Admin that Bobby believed in his idea. It's so exciting to be a fan and have all this content coming. :woohoo:

This!!! I feel like I want to be GGDs cheerleader now. So many things are going beautifully 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

JaysAMess

This looks and sounds like an incredible experience. Congrats to everyone involved and especially to @Admin for putting it all together. What an exciting time to be a Gaga fan!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

This!!! I feel like I want to be GGDs cheerleader now. So many things are going beautifully 

I was literally about to say that I'll become a GGD cheerleader now lmfao. I'm very silent here but I've been here since 2008 or 2009 and I can't explain how happy I am for Admin and everyone who was involved. Yes, this website can be a lot but I've met some really beautiful souls on here and made even friends! ( @Stephen @Ronlop I'm looking at y'all). Let's all celebrate the upcoming remix album, the visuals and our dearest Admin! :party:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

• VTV changed the title to Lady Gaga X Gaga Daily [The Visual Experience] 3 tracks out now!
  • Jase pinned this topic