Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dawn of Chromatica, The Visual Experience, produced by GGD (September 3rd)

Jase

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Jase said:

Added a note to the OP, sorry guys. He'll be along soon to explain more, I'm not stealing his thunder so I'll leave it down to him :sweat: 

Can you tell us if Gaga is involved or not at least?

beg please GIF by Cartoon Hangover

js4754394o9823

kinda embarrassing how her team is still following and even collabing with GGD and y'all are saying so much dumb stuff about them here :fail:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 15

Just now, Jase said:

Yup!

Amazing, will be brilliant to have them alongside the music on release day!

And of course in the middle of all the questions, big thanks to Admin for doing this because I know it must have been insane to put this together, what other fansite is doing it like GGD :firega:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5

ChicaSkas
12 minutes ago, Jase said:

Proud of you, @Admin :heart:

He deserves this and so much more. This is wonderful. Actually being able to have fans create the music video accompaniment for the remixes we are about to be blessed with is incredible! 

Gagadaily’s strength is its fans. To have this partnership with GGD & Gaga is thrilling. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 18

ChicaSkas
Just now, Leo said:

Amazing, will be brilliant to have them alongside the music on release day!

And of course in the middle of all the questions, big thanks to Admin for doing this because I know it must have been insane to put this together, what other fansite is doing it like GGD :firega:

Exactly 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

• VTV changed the title to Lady Gaga X Gaga Daily [The Visual Experience] 3 tracks out now!
  • Jase pinned this topic