💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Angel Down (Dark Pop Version / Frankensteined Mash-Up)

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

i’ve always believed there’s an alternate version like this because gaga and redone did the song together before it came to mark ronson so here’s a reimagination:pray:

Lighter
1 minute ago, Munchlax said:

Well, don’t that instrumental sound familiar. :flower:

yes i stole it from the frankensteined guy. but let me change the title to not start any confusion:bradley:

• Lighter changed the title to Angel Down (Dark Pop Version / Frankensteined Mash-Up)
DrKindnessKunt1999

They’re weirdly match together 😀

It reminds me of that one fanmade version of Perfect Illusion that was made to sound like a RedOne song. 

Anderson123

I like the idea but not sure it fits well. The vocals and lyrics don't really fit well with the instrumental. Reminds me of:

RichAssPiss

I've always assumed Angel Down started as the piano ballad on the alleged RedOne/Gaga (some called it Chaos Angel?) album we think she was supposed to perform the lead from at the Grammys before Bowie died. Like the Brown Eyes or Speechless of a dance record.

DenDenTired

I honestly don’t find the upbeat music appropriate with the dark death stained lyrics :/ 

CaliforniaDreamin

I do believe the songs was very much gutted, the concept reconstructed, and a similar melody and hook carried over. but to say angel down was just an instrumental swap between producers would be odd to say 

Flippy

I actually enjoy it :music:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived