• Created
  • Last Reply
bpmMonkey
2 hours ago, Wixson said:

Be my sharpener, baby boy.

PWB.gif

Will you treat me like a nasty little beach ? Massive_Asshole.gif?format=1000w

BlingNotTheMusic

Red Tide first two episodes = 10/10 some of the best in AHS HERstory.

Red Tide finale = um ... What?

Death Valley = some great parts but some really cringey awful parts, why are the gay characters so f*cking annoying :laughga:

Death Valley finale = ok so.....no connection to Asylum or any other AHS season, no connection to Red Tide, no explanation for the red pills, I thought the aliens were gonna create the pill...no twists, nothing shocking, I'm so sad :messga:

Season 10 proved to me that Murphy is just so damn inconsistent. It seriously makes me not want to watch another season but I'm so hopeful for him. How are they gonna do 3 more seasons... 

TheDemonIClingTo
45 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Death Valley = some great parts but some really cringey awful parts, why are the gay characters so f*cking annoying :laughga:

Possibly unpopular, and even though I liked the character, the most annoying one in AHS for me was Tristan from Hotel always saying "Im not gay" when he was very obviously bi (well he wasnt technically lying but he always said it meaning "I dont like men"l

BlingNotTheMusic
9 hours ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

Possibly unpopular, and even though I liked the character, the most annoying one in AHS for me was Tristan from Hotel always saying "Im not gay" when he was very obviously bi (well he wasnt technically lying but he always said it meaning "I dont like men"l

Idk the gay characters on AHStories and this season of AHS were literally the worst. Like why does Ryan allow such stereotypical BS? UGH

TheDemonIClingTo
12 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Idk the gay characters on AHStories and this season of AHS were literally the worst. Like why does Ryan allow such stereotypical BS? UGH

That's what I don't like about Ryan. Even though I love AHS, it feels as if he accepts gay stereotypes, which if you ask me is quite :triggered: coming from a gay man

14 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

Will you treat me like a nasty little beach ? Massive_Asshole.gif?format=1000w

Guess we'll find out. 1751c4f55a75e0594e08da308975d89cc56b6020

TheDemonIClingTo

I've just finished watching the finale... I'm usually very forgiving with anything AHS but what the hell was this? The story was not wrapped at all, and what's the deal with killing gay characters, Ryan? Jesus.

Also, Henry Kissinger was a freaking lizard?!? Da phuck?

This week:

Disappointing AHS finale
Disappointing Drag Race UK Season 3
Disappointing Canada's Drag Race

I'm out lol

Dominic

Overall I loved this season. It felt a lot more like AHS than the previous few. The ending of DV gave me the creeps (particularly with the ball head girl) and I thought overall it was a really solid chapter. Strange as so many disliked it but this season has renewed my faith in AHS completely. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

thatfoxyfeeling

I’ve been rewatching AHS and they really nailed it with Aslyum. The acting, storyline, aesthetic and horror is so well made, I can’t believe they didn’t even reference the aliens in Death Valley. 

The problem I have with the latest seasons is they’re all too camp. Coven did camp extremely well but the camp in Death Valley is cringe with the terrible acting. 

holy scheisse

This should have been 2 seasons. This show already feels rushed to wrap up storylines and idk what he was thinking trying to fit 2 stories into one season makes no sense . I rly enjoyed both stories but they were not executed that well

Archived