Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe

okay, lemme share my thoughts on this season! 

Red Tide:

imo this part was weak and kinda messy even without the terrible finale. this whole "talented people live/untalented people turn into pale ones" idea was stupid to me, sorry. but acting was great, cinematography for the first two episodes was outstanding, characters were intriguing. so many unanswered questions: like did Lark put clothes on every pale person, who helped them with their teeth, why lyme disease was mentioned so much, why Chemist was so suspicious towards Ursula, but then suddenly made a deal with her. idk why people are so obsessed with Red Tide, to me it was equally messy to Death Valley tbh. 6/10

Death Valley:

well, i was excited about conspiracies and alien abduction theme, but it was like teasing than actual theme of this part lol. they didn't show us aliens at all, nothing about this story was creepy, acting from some "actors" was just unbearable. i enjoyed this part more than Red Tide (in guilty pleasure way somehow), but if you look at this part from writing and acting point of view - it's a total mess. finale was even worse, than i expected. so rushed, made no sense and no ties to previous seasons? really? no asylum connections? such a waste opportunity. 6/10

So overall - this season is watchable, but you feel nothing when it's done. literally nothing. when 1984 was done, i felt sad and moved by the ending even if whole season wasn't perfect by any means. but this one just felt like doing something you know won't be satisfying, but watching anyway, because you can. i absolutely adore AHS, this is my favorite show ever, so it literally breaks my heart to feel nothing from watching it. 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

Not sure if kidnapping a wife from her husband is entirely benevolent, but in appearance they rather looked like what we see in Valley's title sequence

aliens who came to threat Nixon looked exactly like the ones from asylum, right? 

TheDemonIClingTo
2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

okay, lemme share my thoughts on this season! 

Red Tide:

imo this part was weak and kinda messy even without the terrible finale. this whole "talented people live/untalented people turn into pale ones" idea was stupid to me, sorry. but acting was great, cinematography for the first two episodes was outstanding, characters were intriguing. so many unanswered questions: like did Lark put clothes on every pale person, who helped them with their teeth, why lyme disease was mentioned so much, why Chemist was so suspicious towards Ursula, but then suddenly made a deal with her. idk why people are so obsessed with Red Tide, to me it was equally messy to Death Valley tbh. 6/10

Death Valley:

well, i was excited about conspiracies and alien abduction theme, but it was like teasing than actual theme of this part lol. they didn't show us aliens at all, nothing about this story was creepy, acting from some "actors" was just unbearable. i enjoyed this part more than Red Tide (in guilty pleasure way somehow), but if you look at this part from writing and acting point of view - it's a total mess. finale was even worse, than i expected. so rushed, made no sense and no ties to previous seasons? really? no asylum connections? such a waste opportunity. 6/10

So overall - this season is watchable, but you feel nothing when it's done. literally nothing. when 1984 was done, i felt sad and moved by the ending even if whole season wasn't perfect by any means. but this one just felt like doing something you know won't be satisfying, but watching anyway, because you can. i absolutely adore AHS, this is my favorite show ever, so it literally breaks my heart to feel nothing from watching it. 

I enjoyed both, but more Red Tide yet felt the last chapter was unnecessary. I've still not seen the finale of Valley though...

Ororo Munroe
Just now, TheDemonIClingTo said:

I enjoyed both, but more Red Tide yet felt the last chapter was unnecessary. I've still not seen the finale of Valley though...

Death Valley's finale is just boring tbh. it's not bad, but there's nothing exciting about it. 

TheDemonIClingTo
Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

Death Valley's finale is just boring tbh. it's not bad, but there's nothing exciting about it. 

My only true question is whatever happens with the blond boy after his "baby" facehugs him...

Ororo Munroe
7 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

My only true question is whatever happens with the blond boy after his "baby" facehugs him...

:selena: 

well, not gonna spoil anything. :selena:

bpmMonkey
21 minutes ago, Wixson said:

Imma just say I'm happy for those who liked it and move on with my life. :toofunny:

You look like a pencil. 

Luke78619

….. 

well, I don’t think I’ll be that excited for a new season ever again :interestinga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

TheDemonIClingTo
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

….. 

well, I don’t think I’ll be that excited for a new season ever again :interestinga:

I wish Gaga came back sometime

Well now I’m conflicted on whether this or Apocalypse was the worst season :bear:

I think it takes the cake…

Luke78619
49 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

I wish Gaga came back sometime

Oh god no, please no, not anymore :messga: she cannot go from ASIB and HOG to bottom of the barrel AHS :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

TheDemonIClingTo
57 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Oh god no, please no, not anymore :messga: she cannot go from ASIB and HOG to bottom of the barrel AHS :messga:

I am shook by your allegations sir

Cavadour

I absolutely loved the whole season aesthetics and the constant hommages to the despicable creatures and monsters we, horror fans cherish. My fave moments were in the short but effective Death Valley. In the most intense bw parts I was frozen in awe, caught in the best Twilight Zone episode since the original series !

For better or worse Murphy's choices are quirky and that's the attitude. AHS is still a fantastic anthology-series. I variously enjoy script choices but there's plenty of brillantly disturbing moments and the shock value is still at good level. I was eagerly looking forward to AHS alien take and I think I was served.

AHS-DV.jpg

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Archived