“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem

Not this ending being so rushed :messga: How come they wanted to invade earth with a hybrid between human and alien if they were gonna get rid of humans anyway? Couldn't they kill the human race and that's it? Like, you're already creating wars as distractions, you're abducting people, wouldn't killing them be easier than searching 60 years for a perfect hybrid???

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

TheDemonIClingTo
8 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Wait, how was this linked to Red Tide? :oprah:

As far as I know, in no way whatsoever. Valley was aliens, Tide was vamps. No relation at all

PlastiscGuy
5 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

As far as I know, in no way whatsoever. Valley was aliens, Tide was vamps. No relation at all

The actress who played Calico said they were connected, so I was a bit confused :laughga:

PG.

TheDemonIClingTo
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

The actress who played Calico said they were connected, so I was a bit confused :laughga:

Strange, what connection could possibly exist between a Gothic story and a Sci-Fi one that share neither characters nor setting?

Ororo Munroe
6 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

they always lie to us tbh. remember when Ryan said only a few characters would survive Scream Queen’s s1 finale? yeah, didn’t happen. they always hype fans about AHS and then nothing happens. 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Poltergeist

Red Tide was a classic AHS to me, except for the ending which was at least disappointing, Death Valley on the other hand had interesting moments, but there were way more disappointments, especially the ending which feels like and ending of an episode in the middle of a season, no THE finale.

And the worst thing about this season is that there aren't ANY connections with the previous ones, my fav thing about AHS is finding them.

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

TheDemonIClingTo
1 minute ago, Poltergeist said:

And the worst thing about this season is that there aren't ANY connections with the previous ones, my fav thing about AHS is finding them.

Nothing but an indirect connection to Asylum, 'cause these aliens have to be Evan Peters' ones. I would have liked if Tide had some ties to Hotel, those effing pills had to be made with the same blood virus

Poltergeist
1 minute ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

Nothing but an indirect connection to Asylum, 'cause these aliens have to be Evan Peters' ones. I would have liked if Tide had some ties to Hotel, those effing pills had to be made with the same blood virus

I was really hoping that Tate's children would play a part in this season, but nothing was even mentioned...

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

1 hour ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

The aliens in Asylum were benevolent so it’s not the same kind

Lona Delery

this was absolutely terrible imma just pretend this season did not happen 

literally THE worst season of AHS by far

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

TheDemonIClingTo
4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

The aliens in Asylum were benevolent so it’s not the same kind

Not sure if kidnapping a wife from her husband is entirely benevolent, but in appearance they rather looked like what we see in Valley's title sequence. Who knows, they might have been not so bad aliens from the same species...

Archived