“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I'm so sad it's over! I honestly assumed that because it was two seasons, we were getting an extra long season with 6 episodes per half. A four episode season is way too short to get out this story... they were going to so many places with it.

Have fun watching it guys! I'm gonna have to run away from this thread until someone uploads a torrent for me to download...

I hope it's a good ending... FINGERS CROSSED!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

This show seems so uninspired now. I don’t get why it’s on still. The advertising is more entertaining than the actual show. 

AHS truly has lost its touch. I’ve never been so disappointed in a season as much as I have with this one. Roanoke was even better.

5 minutes ago, vinster13 said:

Wow am I disappointed 

You and me both. And to think AHS was green lit for another 3 seasons. I really think they just should cancel it and let it rest in peace because clearly they don’t care about it anymore and it’s just a cash grab for the creators.

ProfessionalClown

I just wanna know wtf Karen painted.

also the way this could’ve tied in as a movie or something that Harry wrote before he was killed and made into a movie by Ursula and the Chemist to further the ideas of aliens being a movie monster and not reality or something. Could’ve shown Angelica Ross to not have actually left her chemist job but was sanctioned there to test alien blood pills years ago on humans to see what the effect would be and when she noticed she could get money she ended up leaving then and kept her supply going bc maaayyybbbeee she was a hybrid herself or something idk.

BARKDANGER

Well…this season was a choice. Red Tide was really good…then came the finale of Part 1. Which was absolutely terrible. 

Death Valley started off very bad, like cringe, except for the black and white segments. It did get better as it went on…then came the end credits. And the questions came flooding in. 

I was so hoping for an Asylum and Red Tide tie in. Nope. 

Basically this season was almost like a orgasm. You were about to climax, but left with blue balls or reaching for your vibrator but the batteries were dead. So not satisfying. 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

BARKDANGER
24 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Remember when American Horror Story had a cast of Oscar winners giving powerhouse performances? :toofunny:

FCMMyH7WEAQcFqZ?format=jpg&name=medium

I can’t believe how far the creative and innovation writing and storytelling has decayed. I saw this, and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I remembered how fresh the first 5 seasons were. The cinematography, acting, actors, themes, they were just so elevated. 

Was there any effort put in to the later half of this season? How could Ryan Murphy think this is what AHS fans wanted? The only redeeming quality to Death Valley was that some of it was in black in white, Sarah and Leslie’s acting, and opening title sequence. 

BARKDANGER
36 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Remember when American Horror Story had a cast of Oscar winners giving powerhouse performances? :toofunny:

FCMMyH7WEAQcFqZ?format=jpg&name=medium

I was so hoping that once that ball thingy was attached to her head, that it would turn blue into the ARTPOP Jeff Koons gazing ball. :derpga:

badfaith

I just receieved news that my laptop can't be repaired, I can't take another disappointment :selena:

thatfoxyfeeling

What an absolute mess, was there even any reference to Asylum? I just can’t deal with how bad AHS has got, it’s embarrassing for the cast like Sarah Paulson being involved in this rot. 

Archived