AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

Helxig
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

omg, first alien baby was so cute! 

It was though! I actually felt a bit sick when they killed it.

But maybe it also would've killed the humans if given the chance, like the second baby, and that's why they're waiting for a hybrid that is 'safe' to  live amongst humans

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
11 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It was though! I actually felt a bit sick when they killed it.

But maybe it also would've killed the humans if given the chance, like the second baby, and that's why they're waiting for a hybrid that is 'safe' to  live amongst humans

yaaaas, them killing a baby was brutal.

I guess so, that would make sense for them being so cruel with these kids. also, I don’t understand one thing: is Death Valley’s present day’s storyline is happening before Red Tide, right? 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Helxig
3 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

yaaaas, them killing a baby was brutal.

I guess so, that would make sense for them being so cruel with these kids. also, I don’t understand one thing: is Death Valley’s present day’s storyline is happening before Red Tide, right? 

I don't know the timeline, but I'm starting to think that they really aren't very connected. And if they are, they're probably just gonna give a light nod to Red Tide in the finale. It'll be something like "oh wow the chemist was working with the military at area 51 doing experiments, and that's where she found alien tech or blood or smth to make the pills"

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

I don't know the timeline, but I'm starting to think that they really aren't very connected. And if they are, they're probably just gonna give a light nod to Red Tide in the finale. It'll be something like "oh wow the chemist was working with the military at area 51 doing experiments, and that's where she found alien tech or blood or smth to make the pills"

sad, because I really want to see Alma in the Death Valley’s finale. I wish they showed us what happened to Chemist and little baby after Red Tide’s finale. 

Dominic

I was shocked to see next week is the finale because i feel like we haven't even started this half yet - there's no plot and we're still setting up characters....idgi.

Either way loved it, I just wish I knew what was going on. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, Dominic said:

I was shocked to see next week is the finale because i feel like we haven't even started this half yet - there's no plot and we're still setting up characters....idgi.

yes, Death Valley deserved to be a full season tbh. 

while 6 episodes for Red Tide were more than enough imo (just needed a proper ending), aliens theme had so many storylines and characters to explore! 

Helxig
6 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

sad, because I really want to see Alma in the Death Valley’s finale. I wish they showed us what happened to Chemist and little baby after Red Tide’s finale. 

I guess they like their open endings :huntyga:

3 minutes ago, Dominic said:

WHAT?! That can't be true! I thought it was 6 episodes per 1/2 season!! This one has just started. We can't have a 4 episode season what a complete waste of all this plot building :bradley:

Oh man that's really disappointing. Now I know we're gonna get a sh.itty ending

badfaith

Inb4 the finale is shorter than the first half's :bear: I would literally riot if it's as rushed as that was cause I don't know where we're going still in Death Valley

Ororo Munroe

Also, am I the only one who don’t understand how Ryan decided who should be presented in main titles? like, Lily Rabe was only in two episodes, same with actress, who played possessed housewife, but both of them listed as main parts. while actor, who plays Nixon (appears every episode and has more screentime than most of the characters) credited only as recurring. make it make cents. 

Helxig
5 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Inb4 the finale is shorter than the first half's :bear: I would literally riot if it's as rushed as that was cause I don't know where we're going still in Death Valley

THEY COULD'VE JUST SAVED IT FOR NEXT YEAR AND DONE A WHOLE SEASON :grr:

• Guest changed the title to FINALE TONIGHT! - AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Well, tonight is finally the season finale. I wonder how they’ll end it. I’m guessing they’re going to rush it like they did with the end of part one.

TheDemonIClingTo
1 minute ago, Munchlax said:

Well, tonight is finally the season finale. I wonder how they’ll end it. I’m guessing they’re going to rush it like they did with the end of part one.

Wonder what dark-haired boyfriend will think of the aliens now that blond boyfriend's baby has revealed itself to be a full-blown Facehugger

Lona Delery

this is gonna suck :rip: im scared

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

TheDemonIClingTo
14 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

this is gonna suck :rip: im scared

Just Dance, Gonna Be OK, Tu Ru...

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived