AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I have a question 

the main guy in the black and white scenes, the husband of Sarah Paulsons character, who is he? They keep referring to him as president but then he goes and sees JFK who is president? I am confusion 

I’m not from the US so my US History knowledge is non existent :bradley:

In America people still refer to politics as their past positions even after they retire if I’m not wrong. Like people still refer to Hillary as Secretary of State and First Lady. 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

The black and white part of the story is very interesting It's such a shame it's getting rushed :( Half a storyline in Half a Season. 

I kind of wish this part was a separate season and we could've gotten more character development especially with the Housewife and Emilia but oh well.

The present day stuff Is just .... :awkney:

Mocchi

This alien part is one of the worst shows I have seen in the last years, are we watching the same series? :laughga: Red Tide had an awesome start (despite it all went downhill at the end) but Death Valley is simply unsmokable :madge:

kaelergrey
20 hours ago, Helxig said:

Okay I'm home alone for 3 weeks at the moment and we live in a fairly secluded area, and my bedroom is the outside room. So having to go back and forth between the house in the pitch black at 3am... all I can picture are those flashing images and big bulgey black alien eyes oh god :bradley:

I knew this season would f.uck me up :laughga:  usually I'm not phased at all by walking around alone in the dark, but this triggers some childhood trauma deep in my brain from seeing alien shows and movies that terrified child-me 

HUGS*** 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Bradley

For this episode I thought the present timeline was better than the past timeline. One detail that was executed badly was how President Eisenhower discovered his wife's handkerchief, that was just so lazy.

I actually thought Angelica Ross was terrible in this episode. She was not convincing at all as a mysterious force. There was too much of her usual self in the character. I mean it might've worked for Pose, but not when her AHS characters are so different from her personal self.

omg just finished episode 7, soooo good. I loved it. The jump to modern was jarring but I love it!!! The pregnant thing omg gave me chills. About to watch episode 8

badfaith

I totally forgot about this :deadbanana: Everything in my life has been too hectic :saladga:

7 minutes ago, badfaith said:

I totally forgot about this :deadbanana: Everything in my life has been too hectic :saladga:

It’s been hectic around here too. So much going on. Lol, hopefully I can find a rerun at some point.

Luke78619

Yeah the black and white story is defo better than the present day story, but I weren’t a huge fan of Cody’s character tbh, I was very aware I was watching someone act :partysick:

that ending made me happy though, I hope there were lethal concequences :partysick:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Queen Bitch

These episodes are just getting better and better. Episode 9 is the best yet on Death Valley imo. Makes me hopeful that we'll actually get a satisfying ending next week.

And that last scene... I just knew something was going to go wrong:giggle:

Lona Delery

that was so bad :rip:

i still dont know what the plot of this half of the season is supposed to be, its all over the place

i had such high hopes for an alien themed season cuz i thought wed get some Asylum callbacks and this... is what we get

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

thatfoxyfeeling
3 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

that was so bad :rip:

i still dont know what the plot of this half of the season is supposed to be, its all over the place

i had such high hopes for an alien themed season cuz i thought wed get some Asylum callbacks and this... is what we get

It’s not even trying to be scary that’s what gets me. It’s so cliché and cheesy, ‘fake moon landing’ has been done before. They haven’t even made reference to Aslyum, I don’t know why I continue to watch AHS it’s like I just love to suffer. :fatcat:

Chinosky

I have a feeling that Double Feature is intentionally a satire on conspiracies' absurdity. Red Tide about that QAnon, Pizzagate, Hollywood stuff and Death Valley for the classic ones- Area 51, government secrets, moon landing, Marilyn Monroe deaths, etc. If the absurdity of the season is intentional because the conspiracies are, I think they're doing a good job and it makes it much more enjoyable. 

Ok if this is what they're doing, I hope they acknowledge it in the finale in some way.

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, Chinosky said:

I have a feeling that Double Feature is intentionally a satire on conspiracies. Red Tide about that QAnon, Pizzagate, Hollywood stuff and Death Valley for the classic ones- Area 51, government secrets, moon landing, Marilyn Monroe deaths, etc. If it's that, I think they're doing a good job and it makes it much more enjoyable. 

Ok if this is what they're doing, I hope they acknowledge it in the finale in some way.

I think it would make sense since we’re living in covid world now, where conspiracies are stronger than ever! 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived