Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

im still wondering how Red Tide is gonna tie into this... unless the actors have been lying again :rip: 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kaelergrey
2 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

im still wondering how Red Tide is gonna tie into this... unless the actors have been lying again :rip: 

I have a theory. Maybe the chemist as what @COOOKsays from red tide is from the failed mission/experiment and after it failed she fled and is having a revenge in the human race thats why she did the pills and the pills is her blood. Maybe maybe. :gum:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Esteban

I like the tone teen movie mixed with horror/aliens and free sexuality, it reminds me of Gregg Araki, one of my favorite director ever, especially Nowhere and Now Apocalypse

Ororo Munroe
27 minutes ago, kaelergrey said:

I have a theory. Maybe the chemist as what @COOOKsays from red tide is from the failed mission/experiment and after it failed she fled and is having a revenge in the human race thats why she did the pills and the pills is her blood. Maybe maybe. :gum:

Oh, wow, I remember the same theory, but about Doris from Red Tide - some were speculating that she was an alien, who was avenging someone she loved, who was killed by humans. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Helxig

Okay I really liked this episode! 

So cool seeing all the historical figures and how they all tie in to the story, and also the introduction of technology like microwaves and fibre optics. They did a good job this episode!

And I'm kinda not mad the annoying guy died... oop!

Really interested to see where this goes! Even though aliens creep me the hell out, I'm powering through

Oh also, if this doesn't tie in to Red Tide I'm not gonna be mad. In fact I'd rather they kept them separate and did a good job on both, than trying to force the storylines to mesh together at the last minute and ruining both seasons. We're rooting for you Ryan and the AHS team! Make this season the best one (or two) that we've seen in years!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

Okay I'm home alone for 3 weeks at the moment and we live in a fairly secluded area, and my bedroom is the outside room. So having to go back and forth between the house in the pitch black at 3am... all I can picture are those flashing images and big bulgey black alien eyes oh god :bradley:

I knew this season would f.uck me up :laughga:  usually I'm not phased at all by walking around alone in the dark, but this triggers some childhood trauma deep in my brain from seeing alien shows and movies that terrified child-me 

Mr Oak
42 minutes ago, Helxig said:

And omg I am an idiot, I knew I recognised the lips and the voice... but it took me until the second episode to realise the president is Cheyenne Jackson :laughga:   he does a great job in this role

That's Neal McDonough:ladyhaha:

Helxig
5 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

That's Neal McDonough:ladyhaha:

I am a double idiot :air: 

Idiot x 2

Look it's 3:15am here I keep staying up til 4am, having no sleep, and being a dumbass :laughga:  lockdown has me wildin

I honestly thought they put prosthetics over his top half of his head and a bald cap omg 

Helxig
5 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

Is Calico supposed to be a historical figure?? I can't find anything online:triggered:

I was wondering the same thing! She must be a generic character based off one of more real life famous Vegas performers. Which is odd considering they straight up went for real historical figures in the other scenes

Ororo Munroe

This episode was so weird yet so cool. Black&white part is absolutely amazing, feels so authentic. Present day story is still cringe, but I kinda enjoy it nevertheless. This season is really one of the best ever even with it’s lowest moments. 

Ororo Munroe

Also, why are Leslie Grossman’s characters always so iconic? I mean, she does such a great job at comedy, she makes me laugh all the time with her lines. She’s such an icon. I’m so happy she’s part of ahs family now. 

Queen Bitch

I'm thinking, will that Steve Jobs scene have a payoff of some kind? It would seem weird to throw him in there just because. I mean I get that it's perhaps meant to show that he didn't really die and was abducted by those government people, but I feel like there has to be something else to it. 

It's also weird that he was the only one who wasn't pregnant and wasn't wearing white. He said something along the lines of "we have been on earth for 50 years" or something like that. Maybe he's actually an alien?:oprah:

Also in real life Marilyn Monroe died in 1962. So how could she be alive in 1963 in this?:oprah: I hope it will get explained

Luke78619

I have a question 

the main guy in the black and white scenes, the husband of Sarah Paulsons character, who is he? They keep referring to him as president but then he goes and sees JFK who is president? I am confusion 

I’m not from the US so my US History knowledge is non existent :bradley:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

I have a question 

the main guy in the black and white scenes, the husband of Sarah Paulsons character, who is he? They keep referring to him as president but then he goes and sees JFK who is president? I am confusion 

I’m not from the US so my US History knowledge is non existent :bradley:

It's Dwight D. Eisenhower, the 34th president. The scenes with JFK takes places 9 years after the rest of the black&white scenes. Also as far as I know it's quite to normal to still refer to the former president as President. I still hear Barack Obama being called President Obama. 

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived