series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

Luke78619

That was bad :interestinga:

I really didn’t like the cliche eerie “alien” music used throughout the episode, we get it it’s more sci-fi but try to be more original about it :selena:

I’m not sure I actually like the black and white, like they’ve never done that before when showing us segments in the past, why do it now?

half of the dialogue between the modern day group was just about sex, and don’t even get me started on the gay guys talking about eating ass for five minutes :saladga: we don’t care, it just comes across *yet again* as Ryan wanting these straight guys to get gay on tv just for his own amusement, how could Red Tide have the perfect balance between everything but yet this half has been a total mess so far :air: 

only thing I liked was the exploding heads, and Lily Rabe, I’m honestly not hyped for this half at all now :( 

I’m not even 100% sold on the design for the aliens, they look so unoriginal and just the basic alien design as usual, I wish they went more with how they looked in Asylum :( 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

That African-American actress legit cried over lines about acidic c*m. The level of dedication she gave to the terrible writing is admirable. :enigma:

badfaith

Well that was interesting :billie: Not sure If I hate it or like it but it was interesting.

Ororo Munroe

haven't seen the episode yet, but!

titles sequence wow sooo stunning! 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

41 minutes ago, Bradley said:

That African-American actress legit cried over lines about acidic c*m. The level of dedication she gave to the terrible writing is admirable. :enigma:

Ngl, I’d cry too if I was allergic to semen. :bradley:

Ororo Munroe

this episode felt like a parody, at this point i can't tell if episodes are supposed to be bad or they are just bad. 

and this episode's ending omg i can't they looked like Scooby's gang in this scene:

296fd5cc3c0fa04aaa7a6f973c3df58de5f4d086

overall, this was so bad. and this acting - these two boys and Kaia were soooo tragic, this poor black girl at least tried to save this nonsense (props to her! Rachel Hilson, love you girl). Yeah, kinda sad.

But on the other hand! Always happy to see Sarah and Lily (my two loves) and really excited for the new cast members - President and woman, possessed by aliens, were great! 

domixwodix
2 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I’m not sure I actually like the black and white, like they’ve never done that before when showing us segments in the past, why do it now?

They actually did in Hotel when they showed James Patrick March' past and when he built the Hotel Cortez

i actually liked it very much

i hated the second half of the episode with those AHSS actors :/ especially that blonde guy

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

They actually did in Hotel when they showed James Patrick March' past and when he built the Hotel Cortez

i actually liked it very much

i hated the second half of the episode with those AHSS actors :/ especially that blonde guy

yes! black and white part was actually pretty solid. it felt authentic - like this old cheap horror movies from 50s! 

while the second part of the episode... 

Emigrante

I didn't watch it yet, but sometimes I hate this camp approach this show often gets. Would be so much better if they focus on actual horror and not some stupid lines trying making it funny or cliche. 

So far the only seasons that was actual horror to me, and I felt scared was Asylum, Roanoake and maybe Red Tide. 

They also tend to cast same actors for same roles and it's really tiring. 

Leslie Grossman always being a mean girl, Jessica Lange always being a b1tch, Sara Paulson very often being an addict. You get my point. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

badfaith
33 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

the blonde guy is hot tho, actually all of them are :billie: but the acting and dialogue was oof :saladga:

Ok this is getting ridiculous. If they want to do a camp show do it properly as with Scream Queens, but having 3 awesome episodes and sending the rest of the season to the toilet... Just don't get it. And after seeing the first alien episode, god please, it's time to discontinue this franchise and send Ryan to some kind of therapy because his weird gay obsession is worrying (at least make a single gay decent for once!).

How is it doing rating wise btw?

And I still can't believe he does this bulls*it but is able to create masterpieces like Crime Story...

Episodes 8, 9 and 10 titles have been revealed as “Inside”, “Blue Moon” and “The Future Perfect”.

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived