Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

BARKDANGER

Oh…ok so after the commercial break….I rebuke my initial impression. Going into AHS stories territory. :interestinga:

Disapprove. 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BARKDANGER said:

Oh…ok so after the commercial break….I rebuke my initial impression. Going into AHS stories territory. :interestinga:

Disapprove. 

I never seen AHStories yet, but I assume it’s something like that finale of Part 1.

It’s not TOO horrible for now, so we will see. :partysick:

BARKDANGER

Look I’m gay. I appreciate gay representation on TV. But does AHS always have to be so…so….so…what’s the word I’m looking for…. Cliché. Can Ryan Murphy have a series (or a micro-series) that doesn’t involve stereotypical gay characters and relationships. It’s so tacky. I legit eye roll at this point. 🙄 Asylum got it right. That’s the level of Gay awareness I am looking for on TV. Entertaining but educational and informative and relative to the moment. 

Just now, BARKDANGER said:

Look I’m gay. I appreciate gay representation on TV. But does AHS always have to be so…so….so…what’s the word I’m looking for…. Cliché. Can Ryan Murphy have a series (or a micro-series) that doesn’t involve stereotypical gay characters and relationships. It’s so tacky. I legit eye roll at this point. 🙄

I agree with you. The guys were nice to look at. :v:, but it was so stereotypical. Lol

BARKDANGER
2 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

I agree with you. The guys were nice to look at. :v:, but it was so stereotypical. Lol

So true. The eye candy is always nice! But… I can’t with the way they are portrayed. :saladga: Give me more Lana Winters vibes. Elegant and realistic. 

Just now, BARKDANGER said:

So true. The eye candy is always nice! But… I can’t with the way they are portrayed. :saladga: Give me more Lana Winters vibes. Elegant and realistic. 

Tbh, I’m actually getting a little offended now. :saladga:

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)
sillynate
39 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

If anyone hasn’t started watching yet because they’re watching when it comes online-

YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS!

I’ll believe it when I see it :partysick: 

tomorrow morning :giggle:

1 minute ago, Pikachu said:

Alright, this is getting stupid.

The beginning was so promising and to me it just crashed and burned. Until next week, everyone. :saladga:

Just now, sillynate said:

I’ll believe it when I see it :partysick: 

tomorrow morning :giggle:

Refer to my above comment. :bradley:

PawsUpJago

Yeah this already sucks ass. I honestly hate the way they've written the gay couple too, I don't get why this always ends up happening with this show, it's like a homophobic guy wrote those two characters 😂

I honestly hope AHS gets cancelled tbh, as much as I love it, its really just going to continue losing its way, Red Tide was almost a complete redemption... but look where we are now. 

Just now, PawsUpJago said:

Yeah this already sucks ass. I honestly hat the way they've written the gay couple too, I don't get why this always ends up happening with this show, it's like a homophobic guy wrote those two characters 😂

I honestly hope AHS gets cancelled tbh, as much as I love it, its really just going to continue losing its way, Red Tide was almost a complete redemption... but look where we are now. 

It’s already been green lit for another couple seasons so it won’t be cancelled anytime soon. At this point they’re not even making it for the fans, imo. :saladga:

I don’t know what happen to AHS but they sure destroyed it.

BARKDANGER

And why was Kaia Gerber character doing the typical white person thing, smells something awful and runs towards it to investigate it? 😂

run discover GIF

I’m white, so don’t twist it, but who does that? Hopefully next week will be better. I think it’s safe to say, even though I hate it to happen, AHS had run it’s course and should have ended with Red Tide Episode 5. 

BARKDANGER

Random thought, but the woman at the begin of the episode had a boy child/ and Amelia was 2 months pregnant. Since that took place in the 1950’s….could Kit from Asylum be one of those children? If I’m not mistake Asylum took place in the 1960’s. And would make since the aliens in Asylum came for Kit and his wife and children.

ufo lol GIF by Justin Gammon

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived