Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

PawsUpJago

I really hope Death Valley can salvage this season, as a die hard fan that even finds a place in my heart for each season in a way regardless of the issues, Red Tide did not deserve that shitty of an ending at all. I'm starting to believe its Ryan's new mission to get this show cancelled at this point, they just can never really stick the landing.

Its just a little embarrassing for me nowadays to see all the amazingly talented cast get brought down with half assed scripts and plot endings most of the time. And it's a show I was so proud to love for so many years. 

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to PART 2 NOW!!! - AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)
BARKDANGER

Ok. I thought that Death Valley was going to be cheesy. But it’s camp. There is a difference. The Black and White cinematography is everything!!! Sarah and Lilly shown within the first 10 minutes. I am living!!!!  :enigma:

And with real people being intertwined into fiction is giving me Murder House Black Dahlia vibes. And I live. 

Such a redemption from the Red Tide finale. 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

1 minute ago, BARKDANGER said:

Ok. I thought that Death Valley was going to be cheesy. But it’s camp. There is a difference. The Black and White cinematography is everything!!! Sarah and Lilly shown within the first 10 minutes. I am living!!!!  :enigma:

It’s great so far but the CGI is a little noticeable. Lol

BARKDANGER
1 minute ago, Pikachu said:

It’s great so far but the CGI is a little noticeable. Lol

A little. But still, a redemption from the finale of Red Tide within the first 15 minutes of this episode.  Excited Yas GIF by Hayley Kiyoko

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived