series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

Lona Delery
25 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

She legit had like 2 minutes of screen time this season…. Yet was one of the main actors in the title sequence… Ryan wyd :emma:

apparently she had a bigger part and was supposed to be a waitress @ the Muse at night but couldnt film bc of her pregnancy so :emma: 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster

The idea/original story of this season is genius and reflects a lot our society. I loved that mix between horror and reality. This season had potential to become my favorite season so far!

It still is better then the past 3/4 season but this ending leaves to many questions! 

-The red lights?

-When did Ursula and the Chemist coop?

-What happened to Alma? The chemist leaves with the baby

-What happens with the police officer who is introduced?

-TB Karen not even leaving a hint on the whole mess for the police or sumn?

Too many, important questions and the killing of literally the best characters in AHS history? No miss ma’am.

I will wait with a final conclusion after Part 2. Maybe some questions will be answered. But I don’t get it, they could’ve done 1-2 episodes more. 

Still one of the better half of AHS seasons! Some of the best Characters and Episode 5 is probably the best Episode in AHS history

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

imitalian

All the future ahs season should have 5-6 episodes cause its the only way the story doesnt become a bloated mess with forgettable and unnecessary plots. I liked this season cause it was clear and straightforward with one main storyline, few defined characters and linear storytelling.

Ororo Munroe
24 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

The idea/original story of this season is genius and reflects a lot our society. I loved that mix between horror and reality. This season had potential to become my favorite season so far!

It still is better then the past 3/4 season but this ending leaves to many questions! 

-The red lights?

-When did Ursula and the Chemist coop?

-What happened to Alma? The chemist leaves with the baby

-What happens with the police officer who is introduced?

-TB Karen not even leaving a hint on the whole mess for the police or sumn?

Too many, important questions and the killing of literally the best characters in AHS history? No miss ma’am.

I will wait with a final conclusion after Part 2. Maybe some questions will be answered. But I don’t get it, they could’ve done 1-2 episodes more. 

Still one of the better half of AHS seasons! Some of the best Characters and Episode 5 is probably the best Episode in AHS history

Two more episodes would be perfect for this season! I'd love to know the origins of Lark and Holden, more screen time for Adina Porter, backstory of Harry and Ursula. And revenge of Doris ofc! And then next season explore Death Valley! 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

TheDemonIClingTo

This season has been such a sophisticated cinematographic treat (as usual with AHS), Ryan Murphy is one of the best filmmakers out there

Chinosky

Death Valley opening titles!

I think I prefer Red Tide's esp the version with louder sound effects, this one

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

2 minutes ago, Chinosky said:

Death Valley opening titles!

I think I prefer Red Tide's esp the version with louder sound effects, this one

I just woke up from a nap, thanks for this! :bradley:

• Guest changed the title to PART 2 TONIGHT! - AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)
sillynate

THEY DIDNT SAY ANGELICA ROSS WAS GONNA BE IN DEATH VALLEY BEFORE OMG :heart: 

is she gonna play the chemist? :gum: because there’s a LOT of unanswered questions and that was my biggest fear with these two seasons being so short. It’ll probably happen again with Death Valley being only 4 episodes :bradley: and it already happened with 1894. There was stuff that happened between episode 8 and 9 that wasn’t shown and just mentioned, much like with Red Tide how stuff happened between 5 and 6

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived