series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

This was overall, one of the worst seasons so far. I was curious as to why everyone seemed to like it... sure, it had some okay moments but it was terrible. 

Glad people seems to have come to their senses now :ohwell:

i think the more serious tone and great actors really fooled us here! they got us, gal! 

but I still think that episodes 5 was great tho. 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i think the more serious tone and great actors really fooled us here! they got us, gal! 

but I still think that episodes 5 was great tho. 

I just think that whenever AHS gets serious, they start throwing unecessary jokes or sex scenes and it just loses the spark. Like, I understand it's a very campy show, but I can't take it seriously, even if I'm supposed to.

Some of the actors were great, but the characters felt really flat. We only got to sympathize with Karen and Doris, and they were taken away really soon, nor were that important to the plot, apparently. The others were just dislikeable at best. 

Like someone else said, if this season was supposed to be a criticism to the Hollywood industry, then I might not hate it so much, but otherwise it feels like lazy writing :oprah:

PG.

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Like someone else said, if this season was supposed to be a criticism to the Hollywood industry, then I might not hate it so much, but otherwise it feels like lazy writing :oprah:

it was a very safe criticism then. :poot:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Bradley
21 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Billie really had like 5 minutes of screentime in 6 episodes. :messga: 

Yeah, I still don't understand why the decided to make two parted season? maybe to experiment with the show's format idk. But now I know one thing for sure after AHStories and Red Tide - no matter how many episodes you have, if writing is bad it's gonna be bad anyway with one episode or six. If writing is great then you won't even complain about 13 episodes in one season (Asylum & Coven say hi). 

I genuinely think that if Ryan gets rid of Manny Coto, and have his longtime collaborators like Brad Falchuk handle most episodes, that future seasons would turn out fine. I swear if he hires him again next year...

2 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Omg we didn’t see Karen’s painting :bradley: I wanted her to have painted a message and destroy this whole system :bradley: 

someone on Reddit had a good idea on how this season should’ve tied into the aliens plot 

Hide contents

The pills were basically an Area 51 experiment thing that the chemist and the council knew about, and that’s why the council would happily ignore the murders, rather than for tourism reasons :rip: 

Spoiler

Actually I think The Chemist will be the experiment cause her character's name on imdb.com for part 2 is Alien Hybrid

Juanlittlem

This was such a bad ending. Like first of all it was the shortest episode of all 6 and they rushed everything.

Spoiler

When did Ursula get the other pills from The Chemist? She wanted Harry and Alma dead but then she's living with Alma and Ursula? 
Why would they "show" Karen's painting at the end of episode 5 if we never got to see what she painted? 
Why were they giving pills in LA to everyone like for free? Wasn't it supposed to be a business?
How did Alma kill that guy and made no mess on the room or on herself? Like was she wearing an apron before killing him or what?  

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

RahrahWitch

What a strange ending :bear:

To be honest I wish there was more focus on Karen and Doris, Everyone else I ended up kind of hating so seeing them succeed while both Karen and Doris got done dirty was not that fun to watch. 

Emigrante
7 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

This was overall, one of the worst seasons so far. I was curious as to why everyone seemed to like it... sure, it had some okay moments but it was terrible. 

Glad people seems to have come to their senses now :ohwell:

I mean it's only one episode. The whole season was great. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Cavadour

Thanks Ryan for another metaphorical horror satire. The allegory about talented people becoming big head bloodsuckers was on point creepy and fun but the ending felt rushed and déjà-vu. A real let down past the brillant weirdness of the early eps that left me hungry and frustrated...

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived