1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

Someone said this was an episode from Stories :air: 

The way AHStories are now always used to describe something absolutely terrible. :ladyhaha:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Luke78619
Spoiler

I have so many thoughts on this episode, sorry for commenting so much :air: 

but when alma was doing her audition, I was LOVING that she was realising that she wasn’t gonna get what she wanted just because she’s on the black pill, and I was soooooo hoping that those judges were gonna come back before she did something to that guy, and we get to see her world crumble as she’s told that the other guy got the job :billie: 

because what came out of that situation? The guy died, did she get the part or not? I doubt they’d be like “OMG HE’S DEAD!!! Oh btw alma congratulations you got the part” :rip: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Queen Bitch

I feel like this episode was written by a pale person:rip:

I still have so many questions

Spoiler

What was the red lights about?

Why all that talk about lyme disease? Has the writers never heard about Chekov's gun? 

Why introduce that police character for one scene and then not show her again?

I felt like when Holden said he was going to stop Austin and Belle, something was actually going to happen, but nothing did. What was that all about?

Why did The Chemist allow what happened in L.A.?

And most importantly why the F*CK did Alma not die? She is by far the most evil character on AHS ever. You had one job Ryan Murphy: Kill the b*tch. 

Overall, a really disappointing finale to the great first half of the season.

Luke78619

Omg we didn’t see Karen’s painting :bradley: I wanted her to have painted a message and destroy this whole system :bradley: 

someone on Reddit had a good idea on how this season should’ve tied into the aliens plot 

Spoiler

The pills were basically an Area 51 experiment thing that the chemist and the council knew about, and that’s why the council would happily ignore the murders, rather than for tourism reasons :rip: 

Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

I feel like this episode was written by a pale person:rip:

I still have so many questions

Reveal hidden contents

What was the red lights about?

Why all that talk about lyme disease? Has the writers never heard about Chekov's gun? 

Why introduce that police character for one scene and then not show her again?

I felt like when Holden said he was going to stop Austin and Belle, something was actually going to happen, but nothing did. What was that all about?

Why did The Chemist allow what happened in L.A.?

And most importantly why the F*CK did Alma not die? She is by far the most evil character on AHS ever. You had one job Ryan Murphy: Kill the b*tch. 

Overall, a really disappointing finale to the great first half of the season.

omg, my thoughts exactly! i feel you, bestie. 

Queen Bitch
Just now, Luke78619 said:

Omg we didn’t see Karen’s painting :bradley:

Hide contents

Imagine if the painting looked like this
tumblr_pq0kbmpByz1tovmb9o5_540.gifv

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

Omg we didn’t see Karen’s painting :bradley: I wanted her to have painted a message and destroy this whole system :bradley: 

someone on Reddit had a good idea on how this season should’ve tied into the aliens plot 

Reveal hidden contents

The pills were basically an Area 51 experiment thing that the chemist and the council knew about, and that’s why the council would happily ignore the murders, rather than for tourism reasons :rip: 

it would make sense! but once again, Ryan couldn't right a proper ending, why can't he just take a writing classes or something. :rip:

badfaith

It would've been nice if they had a twist for Ursula's character but nope, she just a talented b*tch who can talk :saladga: I mean what the hell was that narration at the end? The season started so good :bradley:

Luke78619

I really wish the talented people who didn’t take the pills came out on top, like the other violinist :bradley: imagine killing all these people around you for success and STILL not being the best at what you do :bradley:

ill shut up now :bradley:

Bradley

Ryan Murphy needs to fire Manny Coto, like right now.

You can almost tell which part is handled by Brad Falchuk (the great writer who handled most of the season) and the parts that were done by Manny, who handled AHStories.

Manny doesn't understand dramatisation. "Show, don't tell." Manny doesn't show us characters and events, he has them tell things, explain things, lots of dialogue that serves not the purpose of dialogue but narration. The lines given to the actors were un-dramatised and lazy choices to tie off loose ends that do not pique the interest of the audience at all. The second half where Angelica Ross and Leslie Grossman were desperately trying to tie up loose ends in the duration of 5 minutes was just lazy and awful. There was also no need to introduce the new female police officer and have her say "You're all hiding something and my job is to find that out" and then have that plot point unresolved. Denis O'Hare's character felt unexplored. And also I feel like there was more potential, more stories to uncover in Doris.

The apocalyptic ending was so reminiscent of Drive In of AHStories that I'm sure it was written by Coto rather than Falchuk, and was just so lazy omg. :saladga: Please just fire Manny Coto. And also the audience in the screenwriting session was so superficial and unrealistic. When Ursula asked "Are you going to trust me, or that teacher that didn't sell a screenplay?", there was no way it was going to be a unanimous response where the entire audience said "YOU!" to Ursula, all in agreement. This was the product of the imagination of a naive and lazy writer. :saladga:

Bradley
4 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Also, they really wasted Billie Lourd like that… 

This  is a problem that needs to be addressed. Ryan just writes roles for his besties even if it means some of those roles are never fully explored. Also why write two parts when it could've just been extended into one full season that feels more complete?

Ororo Munroe
Just now, Bradley said:

This  is a problem that needs to be addressed. Ryan just writes roles for his besties even if it means some of those roles are never fully explored. Also why write two parts when it could've just been extended into one full season that feels more complete?

Billie really had like 5 minutes of screentime in 6 episodes. :messga: 

Yeah, I still don't understand why the decided to make two parted season? maybe to experiment with the show's format idk. But now I know one thing for sure after AHStories and Red Tide - no matter how many episodes you have, if writing is bad it's gonna be bad anyway with one episode or six. If writing is great then you won't even complain about 13 episodes in one season (Asylum & Coven say hi). 

One of the worst season finales along with Freakshow (aka just kill off all of the main characters instead of giving them any sort of resolution)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

PlastiscGuy

This was overall, one of the worst seasons so far. I was curious as to why everyone seemed to like it... sure, it had some okay moments but it was terrible. 

Glad people seems to have come to their senses now :ohwell:

PG.

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived