Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i’m here for this format moving forward if it means it will be as good as this season so far

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
8 hours ago, Helxig said:

This is very light spoilers :deadbanana:  just remember please not to give too much info about the teasers 'cause some of us are choosing not to watch them! :ohno: 

Oop- sorry, I thought the teasers play right after the episode for everyone so I assumed everyone saw it :sweat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619
5 hours ago, crackpoppodcast said:

I think Karen’s final “painting” she made isn’t actually a painting at all and is a detailed handwritten explanation of what’s going down in the town with the pills, who is behind it, etc. And when the cops discover the dead body next to her painting, they’ll have it all figured out and go after them. 

Yeeeees we need to see this, if Karen is the one who dismantled what is happening in this town then…  :giveup: 

I hope she just writes BELLE NOIR EATS BABIES on it, right next to Mickeys body :firega:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Ororo Munroe
9 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Can everyone agree that Karen is one of the best characters in AHS right? She deserved so much more :( 

I love that icon 

absolutely! Sarah does such an amazing job with these characters with tragic and sad backstories and paths. I love her so much! To be honest, AHS discovered so many talents, I will be forever grateful to Ryan and Brad for Sarah, Lily and Frances. :bradley:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

13 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Oop- sorry, I thought the teasers play right after the episode for everyone so I assumed everyone saw it :sweat:

Actually AHS doesn't air in my country, and I also can't get Hulu in my country, so I download the episode by... other means :enigma:  shhh

And it's all good! I wanted to make it clear I wasn't trying to tell you off, I just hope noone in future posts about them because I'll accidentally read it as I read very fast. And I like it all being a surprise every episode :happy:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GagaUnderYou

Are these directly related to the actual seasons or can I jump right in without being confused? Someone please reply :) 

eksistents
8 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Are these directly related to the actual seasons or can I jump right in without being confused? Someone please reply :)

It’s an anthology but the seasons do have links and some characters return from time to time.

But this current season is so far very much its own story so yeah, you can jump right in!

eksistents
31 minutes ago, omagaga said:

and just like every time, after episode 3 i completely lose interest .......anyone?

To be fair, the story kind of picked up after episode 3. :laughga: Episode 5 really is one of the best AHS has offered yet…

Ororo Munroe
37 minutes ago, omagaga said:

and just like every time, after episode 3 i completely lose interest .......anyone?

it happens to me every season, but talking about episode 5 got me excited, so I watched it and it didn't disappoint! Episode 5 is one of the best episodes of AHS ever. 

also, your pfp is amazing, so beautiful! 

• Guest changed the title to TONIGHT! - AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)
Ororo Munroe
6 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

WHO’S READY FOR THE FINALE OF PART 1 TONIGHT!?

giphy.webp?cid=82a1493bfm3x5vqg0lo3ukp54

i'm so excited, but also kinda scared they will f**k everything up. :messga:

CyanLights

Okay so I only watched the first episode and wasn’t all that impressed by it :bradley: how does the rest of the season compare?

Ororo Munroe
Just now, CyanLights said:

Okay so I only watched the first episode and wasn’t all that impressed by it :bradley: how does the rest of the season compare?

episode 5 kinda s**t on many episodes of AHS. Acting gets even more exciting with further episodes! So give it a chance! 

CyanLights
8 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

episode 5 kinda s**t on many episodes of AHS. Acting gets even more exciting with further episodes! So give it a chance! 

That’s so good to hear, the story seems promising enough :bradley: it’s hard for me to sit down and watch a lot of stuff so I need to choose wisely :rip: 

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived