series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:
  Hide contents

i hope Doris will eat Alma at the end! Just imagine: Alma running away from Belle's house, because Belle and Austin are trying to kill her. She meets Doris, asks her for help or something. We think that Doris remembers her daughter, but after a few seconds of doubt she kills Alma. Happy ending, if you ask me. 

That would be beautiful poetic justice! I am here for it

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/17/2021 at 6:52 PM, Queen Bitch said:

I hate to say this because she's only like 9 or something, but Alma really needs to die. I have literally NEVER hated a child so much before

That's because you don't know THIS child :cryga:

szyc.jpg

1 minute ago, Esteban said:

That's because you don't know THIS child :cryga:

szyc.jpg

God I’m losing it. First I thought that was the kid from Brightburn then I thought it was the kid from Eli. :saladga:

Why do all evil kids look the same to me?

2 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

God I’m losing it. First I thought that was the kid from Brightburn then I thought it was the kid from Eli. :saladga:

Why do all evil kids look the same to me?

Zachary Goodweather, from The Strain, the most despicable child in history :mark:

About your question, I don't know... maybe because they aren't true individuals and need to grow to turn into something unique :zilla:

2 minutes ago, Esteban said:

Zachary Goodweather, from The Strain, the most despicable child in history :mark:

About your question, I don't know... maybe because they aren't true individuals and need to grow to turn into something unique :zilla:

He looks familiar. I swear this kid you posted is from something else as well. Maybe I’m just crazy. :saladga:

Stephen

I was really hoping that Karen would rescue the baby and somehow defeat all the vampires and then we would flash forward to her being a successful artist (without needing the pill), clean and healthy and raising the baby herself. :cryga: 

Whyyyyyy :giveup: 

Luke78619
6 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i hope Doris will eat Alma at the end! Just imagine: Alma running away from Belle's house, because Belle and Austin are trying to kill her. She meets Doris, asks her for help or something. We think that Doris remembers her daughter, but after a few seconds of doubt she kills Alma. Happy ending, if you ask me. 

This would be ideal but the pale people don’t harm the successfully pilled people (idk what to call them :sweat:

I’m hoping that Alma and Harry stop taking the pill, and so the effects ware off, meaning they’re also vulnerable to the pales in town :creepflop: and THEN we have the ideal ending :creepflop:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619

I also think Karen’s story isn’t done, based off of the trailer of the next episode. They included a shot of her from episode 5, which is weird to me because why include a scene in the trailer if it’s not in the episode? 

we also see fishermen out at sea, maybe she isn’t dead, maybe she’s an alien and she’s the link between this seasons two stories :wtfga: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Ororo Munroe
7 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I’m hoping that Alma and Harry stop taking the pill, and so the effects ware off, meaning they’re also vulnerable to the pales in town :creepflop: and THEN we have the ideal ending :creepflop:

YES! that’s exactly what I want! Please, Ryan, don’t disappoint us! 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Stephen
5 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I also think Karen’s story isn’t done, based off of the trailer of the next episode. They included a shot of her from episode 5, which is weird to me because why include a scene in the trailer if it’s not in the episode? 

we also see fishermen out at sea, maybe she isn’t dead, maybe she’s an alien and she’s the link between this seasons two stories :wtfga: 

Now THATS a crazy theory :omg: I've been thinking that the Chemist is an alien and/or she's using some type of alien tech or ingredients to make the pill :gum:

ProfessionalClown

Can everyone agree that Karen is one of the best characters in AHS right? She deserved so much more :( 

I love that icon 

4 hours ago, Esteban said:

Off topic but can you dm me your twitter :mark:

5 hours ago, Stephen said:

I was really hoping that Karen would rescue the baby and somehow defeat all the vampires and then we would flash forward to her being a successful artist (without needing the pill), clean and healthy and raising the baby herself. :cryga: 

Whyyyyyy :giveup: 

I was hoping for that too :smh:  But like people are saying in this thread, I have a feeling Karen's story isn't over yet

4 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

This would be ideal but the pale people don’t harm the successfully pilled people (idk what to call them :sweat:

Maybe the chemist is getting sick of how the pills are getting spread around everywhere, and when agent lady (forgot her name :laughga:) approaches her to become a supplier herself she will decide to cut everyone off. Remember the chemist is only doing it as an experiment first, and to make a little money second. She's already said she doesn't want them spread around everywhere so I know she isn't going to take that proposition kindly.

4 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

This is very light spoilers :deadbanana:  just remember please not to give too much info about the teasers 'cause some of us are choosing not to watch them! :ohno:   

This obviously was nothing big so I'm not picking at what you said, but just in general please everyone spoiler tag anything more spoilery from the teasers.

We generally come here after the episodes to talk about them, so it makes sense not to spoiler tag what's already aired, but I don't wanna know NOTHING about future episodes 'cause I'm loving this season so much I want everything to be a surprise

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

BARKDANGER

I just hope Part 1 wraps up nicely and cohesively intertwines with Part 2. Ryan Murphy please don’t f*ck this season up! It’s been one of the best. And by past experiences 6 episodes in and onwards, he has a tendency to let the season go down hill. “The time has come…don’t f**k it up.”Drag Race GIF by Emmys

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

crackpoppodcast

I think Karen’s final “painting” she made isn’t actually a painting at all and is a detailed handwritten explanation of what’s going down in the town with the pills, who is behind it, etc. And when the cops discover the dead body next to her painting, they’ll have it all figured out and go after them. 

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived