series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe

one more thought!

this episode reminded me once again how cruel society is towards pregnant women/young mothers.

people treat them like s**t and always doubt their mental conditions after giving birth to a baby. 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rhiannon

I just saw the episode and I’m left with a feeling of sadness that is so strong…

Trully, I feel like crying, such a good episode but what a f****d up family…

R.

Ororo Munroe
Just now, Rhiannon said:

I just saw the episode and I’m left with a feeling of sadness that is so strong…

to be honest, this is my favorite feeling after watching horror movie or series. Orphans episode made me feel the same, when Freak Show was airing. 

Rhiannon
21 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

to be honest, this is my favorite feeling after watching horror movie or series. Orphans episode made me feel the same, when Freak Show was airing. 

Oh yes, I felt so sad during this episode too ! I think a lot of people forget that horror is not just gore and blood everywhere. It can lead to very strong emotional responses in people who are watching.

R.

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, Rhiannon said:

Oh yes, I felt so sad during this episode too ! I think a lot of people forget that horror is not just gore and blood everywhere. It can lead to very strong emotional responses in people who are watching.

absolutely! this is why i love movies like It Follows, it's not only scary, but also heartbreaking and traumatic. 

Bradley

The daughter actress needs an Emmy nomination, like right now.

She was even better than Sarah Paulson and Lily Rabe. There was so much nuance in her delivery.

1 minute ago, Bradley said:

The daughter actress needs an Emmy nomination, like right now.

She was even better than Sarah Paulson and Lily Rabe. There was so much nuance in her delivery.

She’s so good that I can’t stand her. Lol :vegas:

Bradley
1 minute ago, Munchlax said:

She’s so good that I can’t stand her. Lol :vegas:

I am honestly baffled at how a child can be so nuanced and mature in her delivery, she's like 100 times better than the actors in AHStories (Kaia Gerber hi).

Ororo Munroe
8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I am honestly baffled at how a child can be so nuanced and mature in her delivery, she's like 100 times better than the actors in AHStories (Kaia Gerber hi).

this girl alone s**ts on AHStories with her talent :icega:

Chinosky

Experienced all the emotions this episode and I've never felt more tensed watching AHS since Hotel :bradley: Also, the saddest episode since Orphans from Freak Show :bradley:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

PawsUpJago

Wow what a stunning episode, I'm so drained from it though, was awful seeing Karen and Doris both go out the way they did but this is true horror honestly. Everyone is killing their parts this season. 

I hate myself for watching the weekly promos though because, I basically called everything that happened because of them (Doris is literally in the first trailer as a Pale Person) 😂 , but didn't make it hurt any less. 

I've never gone into a finale nervous that not everyone WILL die 😂

Ryan, Brad - Please don't **** it up. Am very excited for Death Valley too. 

I’m very shocked this weeks episode wasn’t the finale of part 1: Red Tide. It would’ve been a great closure to the part. :partysick:

I’m so excited to see why they decided to give Red Tide a 6th and final episode compared to the 5th.

Queen Bitch

I hate to say this because she's only like 9 or something, but Alma really needs to die. I have literally NEVER hated a child so much before

Guys this season is so f.ucking good :giveup: 

I just watched episode 5 and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I don't remember the last time an AHS season actually made me feel so many things... maybe season 2.

- I hate Alma. The creepy little heartless soulless bitch. She's not just flawed like her father and all the other addicts, she's one of those serial killer kids you look out for because they do weird sh.it and show no empathy from a young age. That being said, that little actress is amazing

- I felt so bad for the mother omg. Her whole family gaslit her into feeling crazy, right after childbirth, before her daughter literally manipulated her into destroying herself

- F.uck Mickey for doing that to Karen. I know he wanted what he thought was best for her but that was so messed up.

- And also... Karennnn :smh:  she's the only character in the series so far with a heart and a moral compass. I respect her for what she did but I'm so fricken sad right now. I wanted more for her

I really hope they continue this quality with the second half of the season! Honestly. This first half is one of their best yet. I don't know how they're going to close this first half out in just one more episode! But I hope they do that well too. No loose ends. Tie it up Ryan!

I hope we get to see Belle die :huntyga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Guys this season is so f.ucking good :giveup: 

I just watched episode 5 and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I don't remember the last time an AHS season actually made me feel so many things... maybe season 2.

- I hate Alma. The creepy little heartless soulless bitch. She's not just flawed like her father and all the other addicts, she's one of those serial killer kids you look out for because they do weird sh.it and show no empathy from a young age. That being said, that little actress is amazing

- I felt so bad for the mother omg. Her whole family gaslit her into feeling crazy, right after childbirth, before her daughter literally manipulated her into destroying herself

- F.uck Mickey for doing that to Karen. I know he wanted what he thought was best for her but that was so messed up.

- And also... Karennnn :smh:  she's the only character in the series so far with a heart and a moral compass. I respect her for what she did but I'm so fricken sad right now. I wanted more for her

I really hope they continue this quality with the second half of the season! Honestly. This first half is one of their best yet. I don't know how they're going to close this first half out in just one more episode! But I hope they do that well too. No loose ends. Tie it up Ryan!

I hope we get to see Belle die :huntyga:

Spoiler

i hope Doris will eat Alma at the end! Just imagine: Alma running away from Belle's house, because Belle and Austin are trying to kill her. She meets Doris, asks her for help or something. We think that Doris remembers her daughter, but after a few seconds of doubt she kills Alma. Happy ending, if you ask me. 

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived