Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Bradley said:

Also are you guys feeling Belle Noir? I feel like it doesn't match in quality Frances's other roles. It feels like there's less... mystique.

prob my least fave character so far!! Idk why I felt like.. she was acting. She wasn't the role

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LastNight

I loooooooved it! I loved the atmosphere, the cinematography, the characters - everything was amazing. So excited to see how it plays out. Really glad they moved away from campy/humour - it's nice to have that horror feeling back in AHS. The soundtrack has been amazing so far too.

Really can't wait to watch more and also delve into Part 2, it looks great from the trailer.

PlastiscGuy

I... liked it. I didn't necessarily think it was flawless, there were some aspects I wasn't so sure about, and some that thought weren't necessary at all.

The acting is okay. I loved Sarah, the rest are good, not sold on their characters yet.

The plot itself... eh... :smh: 

I cringed really hard with the bald vampires. Their body movements were funny, and the closeups are so overdone, it wasn't scary. It wasn't bad either, but eh... :smh:

Looking forward to see how the rest goes, tho!

PG.

PlastiscGuy

Something I noticed is, that most of the plot was revealed on the trailer...

Like, we see two major deaths already :smh: 

PG.

12 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I... liked it. I didn't necessarily think it was flawless, there were some aspects I wasn't so sure about, and some that thought weren't necessary at all.

The acting is okay. I loved Sarah, the rest are good, not sold on their characters yet.

The plot itself... eh... :smh: 

I cringed really hard with the bald vampires. Their body movements were funny, and the closeups are so overdone, it wasn't scary. It wasn't bad either, but eh... :smh:

Looking forward to see how the rest goes, tho!

Little Monsters when 911 starts playing:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493by9lilc808oq7v1rxq5

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, badfaith said:

Her wife puked and she didn't even wash her mouth :green:

I hope I look as polished after I puke as Lily Rabe :sharon:

8 hours ago, CyanLights said:

How do these episodes compare to previous seasons? 

Honestly very good. I'm a huge AHS fan and these two episodes have the plot development of 4-5 regular episodes. AHS often suffers from dragging things out but these episodes were really well paced and well rounded. Those disappointed often just have a bad taste for Murphy and will not be satisfied regardless :bear:

For example, in a normal 10-12 episode season, we wouldn't have found out who the pale bloodsuckers are until like episodes 6-9

BlingNotTheMusic
45 minutes ago, LastNight said:

I loooooooved it! I loved the atmosphere, the cinematography, the characters - everything was amazing. So excited to see how it plays out. Really glad they moved away from campy/humour - it's nice to have that horror feeling back in AHS. The soundtrack has been amazing so far too.

Really can't wait to watch more and also delve into Part 2, it looks great from the trailer.

Totally! They really slayed with the New England coast feels. Serves Ratched vibes. 

I was really impressed, especially after the disappointments that were 1984 and majority of AHStories. 

Also the camp is WAYYYY toned down and I think it works to their favor. Too much camp brings you out of the horror. My criticisms of the season so far are very minor. 

tyler k

just finished the first episode and I LOVED ITTT 

it's actually pretty spooky already and very atmospheric and I have sooo many questions. im so glad they dropped two episodes at once so we basically get the first 3rd of the story. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

SKANK

Visually beautiful, an amazing performance by Sarah Paulson, and a character earnestly yelling about about the horror of monochromatic muted pastel interiors...it’s everything you need for a great season of American Horror Story. 

#JusticeForKnottyPine

Aussie

Liking it so far! Some of my fave AHS actors in it and like the Scandinavian-look of the photography. Hope this continues as good. 

phantasmas

Chile, they need to pick up the pace with this first part 

These crackhead cannibals are also not it :saladga:

Just now, phantasmas said:

Chile, they need to pick up the pace with this first part 

These crackhead cannibals are also not it :saladga:

This season is scary as hell for me. They remind me of my ex husband.

phantasmas
6 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

This season is scary as hell for me. They remind me of my ex husband.

You married a crackhead cannibal?? :saladga:

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived