series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe
Just now, Bradley said:

Also are you guys feeling Belle Noir? I feel like it doesn't match Frances's other roles. It feels like there's less... mystique.

Yeah, but I adore Frances, so I'll take it! I missed her so much :heart:

Mistress of the Elements âšĄïž

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Munchlax said:

(DISCLAIMER TO THE MODS: I searched and I couldn’t find a thread to actually discuss this season. So, here I am making a thread to talk about it! Also; I love you.)

@Admin @PartySick @CyanLights @SamanthaC @Glamourpuss and to any other mods that I may not know about; I just wanted to point out this part at the bottom in the main topic of the thread. :kara:

bloody g

I liked that it took itself more serious than in previous seasons. I'm pleasantly surprised, great start!

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Also are you guys feeling Belle Noir? I feel like it doesn't match in quality Frances's other roles. It feels like there's less... mystique.

I hate to say this but I actually don’t know Frances’ other roles outside of AHS. But from what I can tell from AHS is she’s an incredible, versatile actress.

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

I hate to say this but I actually don’t know Frances’ other roles outside of AHS. But from what I can tell from AHS is she’s an incredible, versatile actress.

She was in really popular show 6 Feet Under and also played in Joker! 

Bradley
17 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

Yeah, but I adore Frances, so I'll take it! I missed her so much :heart:

She wasn't bad in Double Feature, but it didn't feel as powerful as Myrtle Snow and the maid in Murder House. Belle Noir felt a little similar to Gaga's The Countess (that scene when she told TB Karen to scram felt similar to how The Countess left James March after slapping him) and Apocalypse's Wilhemina Venable. Maybe she'll shine more in latter episodes.

Luke78619

I’m actually really happy with this season so far, AH Stories low-key killed the hype for me, but then the trailer for this dropped and it restored my faith :nick:

I’m really interested to see what roles Sarah and Macauley play this season, like their back story, Karen must have some history with Belle to be doing what she does :oprah:

the pill part at the end of the second episode was kiiiiinda obvious, but I’m really feeling bad for Lily’s character atm :( it’s not nice to be in a creative stump whilst those around you are flourishing.

oh and so far, I’m loving Billie’s character (Lark?), I want more scenes and backstory :grr:

overall, I’m really liking the characters, plot, and theme so far! :D Im kinda wondering how they’re gonna cram it all into six episodes

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

I’m actually really happy with this season so far, AH Stories low-key killed the hype for me, but then the trailer for this dropped and it restored my faith :nick:

I’m really interested to see what roles Sarah and Macauley play this season, like their back story, Karen must have some history with Belle to be doing what she does :oprah:

the pill part at the end of the second episode was kiiiiinda obvious, but I’m really feeling bad for Lily’s character atm :( it’s not nice to be in a creative stump whilst those around you are flourishing.

oh and so far, I’m loving Billie’s character (Lark?), I want more scenes and backstory :grr:

overall, I’m really liking the characters, plot, and theme so far! :D Im kinda wondering how they’re gonna cram it all into six episodes

When I saw Billie I was like; damn, she be gorgeous. 

she looks so much like her mom. May she rest in peace.

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She wasn't bad in Double Feature, but it didn't feel as powerful as Myrtle Snow and the maid in Murder House. Belle Noir felt a little similar to Gaga's The Countess (that scene when she told TB Karen to scram felt similar to how The Countess left James March after slapping him) and Apocalypse's Wilhemina Venable. Maybe she'll shine more in latter episodes.

I think Ryan and AHS writers just love this type of female characters, campy and powerful, cold and stylish, so almost every season had to have at least one 

Bradley
7 hours ago, ChristianDior said:

Insanely good episodes so far. Everything from the acting (get that Golden Globe Sarah) to the color scheme, to the storyline and the pace.

Based on this teaser I'm afraid the second part will disappoint compared to this part:

omg Part 2 has the cringy actors from Horror Stories :bradley:

please don't suck. I really didn't like Kaia Gerber, I'm surprised Ryan genuinely praised her acting considering how he's been in the business for so long. How was her performance in Stories good acting? :air: I really hate actors who think they are menacing when they are not. Kaia was holding a knife and was supposed to be threatening when it didn't feel threatening at all. That look "don't u dare piss me off" of hers was just... cringe. 

Meredith Grey
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

Also are you guys feeling Belle Noir? I feel like it doesn't match in quality Frances's other roles. It feels like there's less... mystique.

Im Pretty sure she stepped into Kathy’s Role. Sometimes she says something and I can hear Kathy saying it in my head lol

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

Im Pretty sure she stepped into Kathy’s Role. Sometimes she says something and I can hear Kathy saying it in my head lol

I’m almost certain the role was initially for Kathy, there were rumours of a sex scene between Macauley and Kathy this season, and it appears that the scene was the one we saw of him with Belle, even if it wasn’t exactly explicit

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

I've seen the first episode, gonna watch #2 now. First episode was amazinggg, great cinematography and great pacing!! Perfect pacing. I love Karen, my fave character. Hope she is the main hero

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived