“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little girls character is hella annoying, that stupid violin :toofunny:

Otherwise, was v pleased. Interesting concept.

GAMS, gay popstar

BARKDANGER

Was anyone else kinda shocked that Tuberculosis Karen dropped the F Bomb like 10 times. Has cable tv ratings become more laxed? 😂American Horror Story Fx GIF by AHS

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

Ororo Munroe

sorry, didn't know this thread without spoilers 

Spoiler

So this season is literally Limitless with Bradley Cooper but make it horror :selena:

Great cinematography, amazing acting (Sarah and Lily ate these episodes), but story is kinda predictable and too obvious, but maybe they will throw a few interesting twists 

Also, yes, those pale creatures look so funny :air:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Helxig

I'll need to make a Hulu trial account tomorrow so I can watch :bradley:

Gotta run from this thread before I see spoilers! 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

There will be no spoilers in MY thread, my child! I posted a couple little things earlier in the thread but it was just subtle tiny little things. I made it very clear in the main topic for people to use the hidden spoilers thing if people wanna talk major stuff. :pole:

6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Also, that video is me when I see @Mer Boy coming into a thread

CyanLights
7 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

There will be no spoilers in MY thread, my child! I posted a couple little things earlier in the thread but it was just subtle tiny little things. I made it very clear in the main topic for people to use the hidden spoilers thing if people wanna talk major stuff. :pole:

Lemme just feature this real quick :green: 

Bradley

Incredible two episodes. Feels like it has adopted a new tone that's unseen in previous seasons. Less campy and more grounded in adult-drama than teen drama for sure. It definitely borrows inspiration from other horror films like The Shining and Suspiria, but it's different enough to have been justified of its own existence. It's not high art but AHS has never wanted to be high art, it's more genre fiction and this season is one of the better ones.

(minor spoiler) I really like how everyone is an artist in one way or another, it builds coherence and allows the show to make a commentary on the relationship between artist and art, the horrors and sacrifices that they make and the seductive rewards that await them. It definitely pays more emphasis on this dimension of craft than The Shining did.

Also I really like the actress who played the daughter.

Ororo Munroe

Also! Am I the only one who was disappointed with this season's titles??? I always watch them and look forward to them :giveup: 

1 minute ago, ororo munroe said:

Also! Am I the only one who was disappointed with this season's titles??? I always watch them and look forward to them :giveup: 

I agree the titles are a little subpar but we can’t get everything. :gayhat:

Ororo Munroe
2 hours ago, CyanLights said:

How do these episodes compare to previous seasons? 

more serious tone and improved cinematography! less camp (kinda miss it to be honest), exciting characters as always, but overall plot is kinda basic so far, previous seasons felt more original, but it's not bad at all

Bradley

Also are you guys feeling Belle Noir? I feel like it doesn't match in quality Frances's other roles. It feels like there's less... mystique.

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived