series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

It's on Hulu tomorrow :huntyga:

Yes, I found that out. Lol, added all the updated info to the main post. :runhug:

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BARKDANGER said:

I thought the first two episodes were great! Definitely slower paced episodes for AHS. But still loved it! The atmosphere of winter in a New England beach town is a perfect setting. And did anyone catch that the little girl was named Alma
.Alma was the wife of Kit in Asylum. So really hoping for an Asylum tie in. 

american horror story GIF

Well, I’m suspecting an Asylum crossover because of the aliens thing alone. Nice catch!

I just wanted to say a special thanks to everyone who posted with me here in the thread during the episodes tonight. It was fun! Let’s do it again next week? Same time, same place?

giphy.webp?cid=82a1493b2xwwyyj14d3vfhakq

sillynate

I’m waiting for it to premiere on Hulu tomorrow

. Should I listen to those KPCD 666 radio shows before watching? I want the FULL experience 

22 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I’m waiting for it to premiere on Hulu tomorrow

. Should I listen to those KPCD 666 radio shows before watching? I want the FULL experience 

I never listened to them myself yet, I don’t think they really have anything to do with the show? But I could be wrong.

3 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

I expect a full report when I wake up. :partysick:

Un-expect it :poot: sksksks but I'll write a little review, prob more when I wake up lol

1 minute ago, weed said:

Un-expect it :poot: sksksks but I'll write a little review, prob more when I wake up lol

Deal. Lol :ally:

BlingNotTheMusic

Ok so I'm late to the party but I was VERY satisfied with these two episodes! You can really tell that since they only have 6 episodes for this story, the plot is moving along quite fast!

Of course, as always, the gay punchlines are super cringe and unnecessary - but that's to be expected of Ryan Murphy. Kind of wish Evan Peters didn't play another gay/bi character, like Sarah Paulson only played one and she, ya know, likes 🐈.

I thought it was suspenseful, intriguing, thrilling, an somewhat scary. As someone said before, the pale bloodsucker things could look a little more frightening. Their body movements and everything are scary but the close up of that face was kind of anticlimactic imo.

Sarah Paulson SLAYED that role! Love that she takes so many risks. 

I could go on and on but really eager to see how this plays out. Interesting take on fame, success, addiction, creativity, etc. Kinda revisiting Hotel territory but I like it a lot. 

American Horror Story Mic Drop GIF by AHS

Lona Delery

lily rabes character is literally yolanda hadid with all the lyme disease talk lmao 

i love it so far

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

PSYCHOSHTICK

Insanely good episodes so far. Everything from the acting (get that Golden Globe Sarah) to the color scheme, to the storyline and the pace.

Based on this teaser I'm afraid the second part will disappoint compared to this part:

thatfoxyfeeling

So the first two episodes weren’t perfect but probably the best premiere for AHS in years. I’m not entirely sold on Lily’s and Finn’s characters, I feel like the ‘family’ arc has been done many of times before. The writing is hit or miss but because it’s a shorter season I feel like the characters will actually have a start, middle and an end. 

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived