Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Not sure about Hulu, but yes! Two episodes tonight.

f*ck meeee the episodes don't go on Hulu until 3AM (3.5 hours from now) kms!! I gotta look on twitter or smth lol

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, weed said:

f*ck meeee the episodes don't go on Hulu until 3AM (3.5 hours from now) kms!! I gotta look on twitter or smth lol

Be sure to post here with your opinions when you watch. I’d love to discuss. :pole:

• Guest changed the title to *NOW* American Horror Story: Double Feature DISCUSSION
  • Guest changed the title to *NOW* AHS: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)
Lottie Winters

Ummmm those two episodes were everything!!!! This is going to be an amazing season!

Well, that’s it for this week! I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. It’s quite an interesting premise so far. Let’s hope it just keeps getting better and better. As always it was left on a huge cliff hanger. Now the next week is gonna go hella slow in waiting for the next episode! :enigma:

• Guest changed the title to AHS: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)
Enigma

Love the vibe, love the cast, it’s great! I think the main difference with older AHS seasons is that it’s one story instead of a bunch of stories intertwining (think Murder House, Asylum, Coven, Freak Show, Hotel VS Roanoke, Cult, Apocalypse, 1984 and now Double Feature), so it’s not exactly a return to source which can be disappointing. I think the idea is awesome, I just wish it was done in a more actual horror kinda way. The murders could have been more gruesome, the creatures could have been more creepy looking (I like their design, but they’re almost too perfect, too CGI looking for it to be actually unsettling), etc. It’s more of a drama, which is pretty much always the case with AHS, but Asylum and Roanoke had a different tone which would have worked perfectly here.

But that’s just me being nitpicky, overall this is a great start. 

What got me hyped the most was the preview at the end, part 2 looks absolutely ****ing insane 

Roughhouse Dandy

The first 2 episodes were refreshingly excellent!! So good to have Ms. Conroy back too; we don't give her the respect she's earned. 

And my baby Macauley is wonderful:v: I'm scared they're gonna mess up his beautiful face somehow :messga:

If you know what they're about to throw at us in part 2... lemme just say I'm worried and perchedt.

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

2 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

The first 2 episodes were refreshingly excellent!! So good to have Ms. Conroy back too; we don't give her the respect she's earned. 

And my baby Macauley is wonderful:v: I'm scared they're gonna mess up his beautiful face somehow :messga:

If you know what they're about to throw at us in part 2... lemme just say I'm worried and perchedt.

I mean, he more than likely will have a messed up face eventually. That’s true to AHS fashion. Lol

BARKDANGER
2 hours ago, Munchlax said:

MACAULAY CULKIN IS HERE AND HE LIKES MEN.

Who would have thought Kevin Mccallister would have grown up to wanna suck 🍆 in Provincetown.  

No Way Reaction GIF by Freeform

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

1 minute ago, BARKDANGER said:

Who would have thought Kevin Mccallister would have grown up to wanna suck 🍆 in Provincetown.  

No Way Reaction GIF by Freeform

And it’s only the beginning.

5bfa25c12bd0d47d2f97091e8a19627d.gif

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Munchlax said:

Not sure about Hulu, but yes! Two episodes tonight.

It's on Hulu tomorrow :huntyga:

BARKDANGER

I thought the first two episodes were great! Definitely slower paced episodes for AHS. But still loved it! The atmosphere of winter in a New England beach town is a perfect setting. And did anyone catch that the little girl was named Alma….Alma was the wife of Kit in Asylum. So really hoping for an Asylum tie in. 

american horror story GIF

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived