💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL THREAD OF AMERICAN HORROR STORY’s TENTH SEASON: DOUBLE FEATURE! (Part 1: Red Tide & Part 2: Death Valley)

***BEWARE OF SPOILERS!!!***

PROMOTIONAL POSTER & DESCRIPTION

p8b2j9h57rd71.jpg?width=1080&height=1350

“American Horror Story: Double Feature is the tenth season of the FX horror anthology television series American Horror Story, created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. Originally scheduled to premiere in late 2020, its production was delayed as result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The season premiered on August 25, 2021. The season will be divided into two parts: Red Tide, which takes place ‘by the sea’, and Death Valley, which takes place ‘by the sand’.”

“Returning cast members from previous seasons include Frances Conroy, Leslie Grossman, Billie Lourd, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Adina Porter, Lily Rabe, Angelica Ross, Finn Wittrock, Denis O'Hare, Robin Weigert and Cody Fern along with new cast members Macaulay Culkin, Neal McDonough, Kaia Gerber, Nico Greetham, Rachel Hilson and Rebecca Dayan.”

EPISODES LIST

(Part 1: Red Tide)

Episode #1: “Cape Fear” (Aug 25th)

Episode #2: “Pale” (Aug 25th)

Episode #3: “Thirst” (Sep 1st)

Episode #4: “Blood Buffet” (Sep 8th)

Episode #5: “Gaslight” (Sep 15th)

Episode #6: Winter Kills (Sep 22nd)

(Part 2: Death Valley)

Episode: #7: Take Me to Your Leader (Sep 29th)

Episode #8: “Inside” (Oct 6th)

Episode #9: “Blue Moon” (Oct 13th

Episode #10: “The Future Perfect” (Oct 20th)

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, here they’re playing the final episode of season two “Asylum” where Kit Walker gets abducted by aliens - connection perhaps!?

TheLocals
Just now, Munchlax said:

Hmm, here they’re playing the final episode of season two “Asylum” where Kit Walker gets abducted by aliens - connection perhaps!?

Yes, this!! And how Sarah Paulson's character is named "Tuberculosis Karen", and Briarcliffe Manor (the asylum) was a tuberculosis ward before it was converted into an asylum

he/they

Just now, TheLocals said:

Yes, this!! And how Sarah Paulson's character is named "Tuberculosis Karen", and Briarcliffe Manor (the asylum) was a tuberculosis ward before it was converted into an asylum

I’m hoping we have a connection with season two, it sure seems that’s what it’s hinting at for them to be playing this specific season that involved aliens before the new season.

TheLocals
Just now, JgHaus78 said:

It would be so crazy if I knew of a way to watch this from my phone bc who tf has cable Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Do you want me to message u a link?

he/they

Just now, JgHaus78 said:

It would be so crazy if I knew of a way to watch this from my phone bc who tf has cable Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Lol, my parents have cable. I ordered a cable box for my room just to watch AHS as I’ve watched every single season - thus far. LOL

Sorry that I can’t help with a way to watch - maybe someone else can?

JgHaus78
4 minutes ago, TheLocals said:

Do you want me to message u a link?

That would be awesome 😂

TheLocals
1 minute ago, JgHaus78 said:

That would be awesome 😂

Just now, Matt Amor said:

If someone has a link, please message me :heart::sara:

Sending rn!

he/they

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived