đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

That was an incredible episode. Like I just watched it and it was... a lot to take in but I don't remember an episode this good in SO MANY SEASONS. Like idk how to describe it but so much closure was given while also leaving so much room for the next episode. (spoiler warning)

Spoiler

Like firstly with Karen, she had such a great arc, and the past 2 episodes you really learned a lot about her and that ending with her finally giving herself the peace she needed was incredible, as well as Doris, ugh that hurt a lot but seeing in basically one episode Doris finally going from Birth -> Learning about Pill -> Taking the Pill -> Becoming one of the untalented pill takers was amazing, and I am just so excited for the next episode, but similarly to what @Customzanotti said, I don't see many people, if any surviving past this next episode

he/they | fetching the bolt cutters

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe

haven't felt this bad about episode ending since Orphans maybe, absolutely heartbreaking. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Luke78619

I’m thinking Karen will be the link between this seasons two themes, somehow :udidnt:

I love Karen tbh, she’s such a pure soul, she deserves better :messga: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619
5 hours ago, Thonin Dyn said:

I wonder if the pills are connected to the virus from AHS Hotel, since it's all about drinking blood

Not really related, but I remember people theorising that Frances was left out of Hotel because it’s be “weird” to see her sucking blood out of someone

and it seems Ryan saw those theories and said “lol no” and gave her one of her best AHS roles yet :legend: 

but back to your point, I also wouldn’t be surprised if it linked back to Hotel in some form, like the pill contains something that is carried in the blood virus 

4 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Not really related, but I remember people theorising that Frances was left out of Hotel because it’s be “weird” to see her sucking blood out of someone

and it seems Ryan saw those theories and said “lol no” and gave her one of her best AHS roles yet :legend: 

but back to your point, I also wouldn’t be surprised if it linked back to Hotel in some form, like the pill contains something that is carried in the blood virus 

I just don’t know how it would be linked to Hotel because didn’t they say you kind of have to stay on the pill? And The Countess never had any pills. And also to transfer that..power?..all you had to do was drink the blood of the host basically. So idk? Lol

I love to see Frances being the bitch like Jessica used to be. I also love that the focus is mainly on the OG characters and the new ones are in the back :ally:. This is really a great season. But I’m kinda sad that Sarah is leaving the cast for the future seasons… 

I love “🍆” and I’m not ashamed 💦

Meredith Grey

Every. Single. Scene. Was SO good!! I really wanted to see more of TB Karen but they gave her a great ending and I feel like her body/the art she made before dying will be a big point in the finale. Every actor really killed their role this season. I wish they could win an ensemble award for this season

Just now, Meredith Grey said:

Every. Single. Scene. Was SO good!! I really wanted to see more of TB Karen but they gave her a great ending and I feel like her body/the art she made before dying will be a big point in the finale. Every actor really killed their role this season. I wish they could win an ensemble award for this season

I’m beyond curious to see what she painted. It’s clearly going to be way more than just the landscape since it’s her “masterpiece”.

So when they changed Kathy to Frances, will there be that animal sex scene mentioned while filming? 

Luke78619
16 minutes ago, DaddysBoy said:

So when they changed Kathy to Frances, will there be that animal sex scene mentioned while filming? 

I heard about a scene with Macauley, but not with an animal?! :wtfga: are you sure that’s what was said :wtfga:

9 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I heard about a scene with Macauley, but not with an animal?! :wtfga: are you sure that’s what was said :wtfga:

Not with an animal. It should be some really hard “animal-ish” sex with Kathy I guess? 

30 minutes ago, DaddysBoy said:

13 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Maybe someone’s going to have sex with a fish? South Park x Kanye vibez. Lol :billie:

kanye west fish dicks GIF by South Park

Ororo Munroe
19 hours ago, Munchlax said:

I’m beyond curious to see what she painted. It’s clearly going to be way more than just the landscape since it’s her “masterpiece”.

I really think she painted red tide! it would make total sense 

Ororo Munroe

little thoughts about this episode:

• all actors killed their parts! what a great acting, especially Sarah, Lily and Frances, no words
  • Leslie Grossman is Ryan's hidden weapon, no jokes. she absolutely murdered 1984 and now she's killing this season again, what an icon
  • Lily's character... can Ryan stop torturing Lily with this storylines?! she is an extraordinary actress. i hope she will be back in season 11
  • i miss Billie a lot. hope she appears in the finale
  • pale people were so scary in this episode?! or is it me?! 

to sum up, this season is shaping up to be one of the greatest ones. please, Ryan and Brad, don't stop writing your shows by yourselves! 

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived