AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Eido said:

Sarah paulson is executive producer on this season, it might be why it's better

Also the cinematography is excellent so far

I’m pretty sure I saw Evan’s name as a producer on the second episode. I never pay attention to credits.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

I’m pretty sure I saw Evan’s name as a producer on the second episode. I never pay attention to credits.

He's a producer of both episodes.l

DanielM

Wow, the cinematography is amazing. The actors are great and I love the "artists who do anything to be successful" theme. However, I feel like AHS always goes for bloodsuckers and drug addicts. :ladyhaha: Vampires should have stayed in 2008. 

Helxig

Just finished episode two and this season is heavy huh :blink:  it just mimics real life so much. Which I suppose all seasons do but idk this one hits harder for some reason

Spoiler

something to do with the desperation for success mixed in with the temptation of drugs. It makes me wonder if this commentary is something that Ryan and the writers have experienced either first hand or just in the industry around them. 

Also I effing knew that little girl would get into his drug stash :bradley:  so awful. And the fact the mother has to hold everything together and go chase her daughter through the streets while pregnant! She's so helpless, while the man who is supposed to protect and support her through pregnancy has turned against her. The idea of having to protect a baby that is held inside your body, while putting yourself in danger to protect you already grown child is true horror.

And one more thing... Tuberculosis Karen is the unsung hero so far. I hope they do her right. Please don't kill TB Karen :bradley:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Mocchi

Wow just wow! The real golden days of AHS are coming back after season... What? 3?? These two episodes are awesome! Cinematography, script, actors... What happened? Evan and Sarah being producers makes the difference in comparison to the last 8 seasons? 

ALGAYDO
16 hours ago, Helxig said:

Tuberculosis Karen is the unsung hero so far.

Sis did you not see what she handed over to that one evil bítch?? :air: 

Helxig
12 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Sis did you not see what she handed over to that one evil bítch?? :air: 

Hella spoilers so you know I gotta tag it lol

Spoiler

This made me chuckle. Yes! And it's despicable. But she's as desperate and flawed as everyone else in that town. Except she's the only one who has heart, and who tries her best to do her best, and to help others. The others are cold and uncaring about their actions but she is still human. From day one she was trying to warn them of the danger, to leave and stay away from the pills. She's also the most hard done by out of all of them, yet she has the strongest will power and determination to stay away from the temptations of the pills, money, success, lifestyle etc. She makes the difficult decision to remain homeless and sick, which is way more difficult than the family's conundrum of wRiTeRs BlOcK :laughga:  And I think she isn't just handing over the babies to Belle for the drugs, but also because she's incredibly intimidated by Belle.

So yes, for now... I like her character because even though she seems the weakest, she's really the strongest. And she's shown the most compassion for others out of all the characters who are mostly selfish, even the main characters

2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Hella spoilers so you know I gotta tag it lol

Hide contents

This made me chuckle. Yes! And it's despicable. But she's as desperate and flawed as everyone else in that town. Except she's the only one who has heart, and who tries her best to do her best, and to help others. The others are cold and uncaring about their actions but she is still human. From day one she was trying to warn them of the danger, to leave and stay away from the pills. She's also the most hard done by out of all of them, yet she has the strongest will power and determination to stay away from the temptations of the pills, money, success, lifestyle etc. She makes the difficult decision to remain homeless and sick, which is way more difficult than the family's conundrum of wRiTeRs BlOcK :laughga:  And I think she isn't just handing over the babies to Belle for the drugs, but also because she's incredibly intimidated by Belle.

So yes, for now... I like her character because even though she seems the weakest, she's really the strongest. And she's shown the most compassion for others out of all the characters who are mostly selfish, even the main characters

Thanks for respecting the rules, kind sir/ma’am. :awesome:

Helxig
7 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Of course! I hate spoilers myself. And it's really not hard to put it in a spoiler tag. In fact it's incredibly easy... it's one click...:green:

ALGAYDO
42 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

34 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Of course! I hate spoilers myself. And it's really not hard to put it in a spoiler tag. In fact it's incredibly easy... it's one click...:green:

In my defense, I can’t use spoilers on the mobile version of the site for some reason :oops:

Just now, ALGAYDO said:

In my defense, I can’t use spoilers on the mobile version of the site for some reason :oops:

I noticed that. I always wondered how to use it because I only use my phone - I don’t have a computer.

Helxig
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

1. I was not directing that at you btw lol I didn't think what you said was really a spoiler 

2. What??? Spoilers don't work on mobile? That's no good :omg:  that means people like you who are on mobile can't fully join in on these discussions

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

1. I was not directing that at you btw lol I didn't think what you said was really a spoiler 

2. What??? Spoilers don't work on mobile? That's no good :omg:  that means people like you who are on mobile can't fully join in on these discussions

1. I didn’t think you were! I was just making sure y’all know I wasn’t purposely spoiling anything for other members haha

2. I can look into other people’s spoilers (I responded to yours haha) BUT I cannot activate the spoiler action when posting for some reason, only when I’m logged into a laptop :awkney:

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived