Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, badfaith said:

Soap2day maybe? Saw someone recommended it and it worked pretty well.

I solved this, thank you so much 

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
12 hours ago, VoidTwo said:

no okay, now I'm extremely pissed that I cannot watch the episodes from Italy. I've tried anything from vpns to satanic prayers but it won't work. If anyone has a streaming link or has the episode on some **** platform, please dm me. I'm not waiting ****ing october for a disney+ release 

I'm in the same boat in New Zealand!! SO MAD. I've been trying for ages. They really said ' this show is exclusive to Americans this season'

I used to just torrent things when it was made impossible to watch from my country, but it seems like noones uploading torrents these days. f*cks sake. One of my favourite shows that I've watched 9 seasons of religiously as they came out, and they can't offer me a way to view it!

Edit: nvm I found a torrent. f*ck the people who make content extremely exclusive. Not in 2021

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I got to watch the episodes after all my ranting. All I have to say is FINALLY. FINALLY. FINALLY. I hope the rest of the episodes are on the same level! 

Helxig
3 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

I got to watch the episodes after all my ranting. All I have to say is FINALLY. FINALLY. FINALLY. I hope the rest of the episodes are on the same level! 

I'm gonna go watch it soon myself! This gives me hope. Pleeeease AHS bring the quality of the first 3 seasons back :excited2:  I've enjoyed them all to some degree, but no more last minute directional changes, 500 storylines at once, rushed endings, untied loose ends... just give us a good, well written story that's cohesive start to end

HardlyaSaint
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I'm gonna go watch it soon myself! This gives me hope. Pleeeease AHS bring the quality of the first 3 seasons back :excited2:  I've enjoyed them all to some degree, but no more last minute directional changes, 500 storylines at once, rushed endings, untied loose ends... just give us a good, well written story that's cohesive start to end

You’re gonna love it. I feel like quality wise it picks up right after Coven or Hotel. 

3 hours ago, Helxig said:

honestly, less episodes is exactly what AHS needs: it prevents the storyline to go all over the place with unsolved subplots and an orgy (quite literally) of characters.

Helxig

That was a good first episode! I have a few thoughts...

Spoiler

- I can't watch that intro again :bear:  just because I know those are real, dead animals getting cut apart 

- I kept getting distracted by Finn Wittrock's beautiful hair and face :heat:   can't tell if I'm jealous or if I wanna touch him

- That little girl is gonna be f.ucking traumatised for life... and I bet she's going to witness even worse later on... please don't torture the little girl Ryan please

- Oh god I hate seeing heavily pregnant women in horror. Giving me season one teas

- The name Karen felt a bit too on the nose... but poor Hypodermic Sal- I MEAN Tuberculosis Karen. I really feel bad for her character. Bit of social commentary there though regarding homelessness and drugs etc

- Okay, terrible parenting. They were chased and she said she saw them outside her window and they still chose to leave the house, to selfishly go out for dinner the very next day, and leave their traumatised daughter with a woman they just met that week :selena:  and then when she got sick he was like oh yeah all good I'll go and have a drink and leave you two home alone. Just effing staying home for one night with your traumatised child and sick wife!

- I hate the screenplay writer and author vampires already oh my god hate them

- This is exactly why small towns freak me out. That cop aint doing sh.it while murders are going down. She has to be taking bribes from, or be being threatened by, the rich vampire people

- I forgot how centred around drugs and violence AHS can be after having a year break :blink:  it's giving me whiplash from all the funny, nice stuff I've been watching (I never watch horror). I think I'm less desensitised to heavy subject matter than I once was :laughga:  I'll get used to it again in a couple weeks

- Who tailors those custom suits for the vampire dudes? They were looking dapper with those stunning shoulder pads :laughga:  I kid, I kid, the costuming is really great so far, very vintage vampire

- I'm very interested to see where this all goes! I can't believe he caved and gave into the pressure to take the pills :selena:  bit more blatant social commentary there about the entertainment industry... good to see

- Also they were obviously dried blood pills... so now he's gonna be hooked on blood drinking/start turning into a vampire

- I wonder if the vampires here have any connection to the kind that the Countess was

Thank god for some kind soul illegally uploading the episode to a torrent website or I wouldn't even be able to watch this season for months and enjoy it along with the rest of you

Ryan Murphy I think we all have one thing to say to you girl...

This episode was a resounding success and seems to be well received by fans and critics alike, so...

rupaul-dont-fuck-it-up.gif

Helxig

HOLD UP

TWO EPISODES??

Okay guess I'm watching another one tomorrow night!! :wtfga: 

And I had that many thoughts about one episode, oh boy :laughga: 

Helxig
On 8/27/2021 at 9:46 PM, Bradley said:

Ryan has always hired 15 writers for one season and only pens the season premiere and season finale. This time he and Brad Falchuk are penning ALL episodes. He really wants things to be different this time round :bradley: Check out the list of writers!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Horror_Story:_Double_Feature

Maybe he's getting out all his bullshittery on AHStories and really honining in and buckling down on the main AHS show :excited2:

Bradley
17 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Maybe he's getting out all his bullshittery on AHStories and really honining in and buckling down on the main AHS show :excited2:

There is one man that is in charge of like 80% of AHStories... I feel like Ryan should get rid of him. :rip:

I mean the writers of the previous seasons weren't bad per se, but having one or two good writers helm the entire season provides more coherence and vision.

COOOK

Finally saw the episodes and on first impressions I'm liking it and already considering it classic AHS, better than the last 3 seasons, although at some points the dialogues got too redundant and had me going through my phone.

But wow, I'm most impressed with Macaulay Culkin, I didn't know he was this good. Billie Lourd slayed me too :giveup:

4 hours ago, Helxig said:

HOLD UP

TWO EPISODES??

Okay guess I'm watching another one tomorrow night!! :wtfga: 

And I had that many thoughts about one episode, oh boy :laughga: 

Indeed, two episodes! I was shook when I saw we got two episodes in one night. That’s why I put it in the main post so people don’t miss it. But I guess people don’t read everything. :wtfga:

Thomas P

These are two of the best episodes since Coven :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Sarah paulson is executive producer on this season, it might be why it's better

Also the cinematography is excellent so far

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived