series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

LeJudas

These 2 episodes are AMAZING

Sarah is unrecognizable the makeup is very very well done âś…

:enigma: I've always wanted ahs to do aliens and I hope they do it well 

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown

I just know this season is gonna be one of the best seasons. By far. These two episodes have been AMAZING 

ProfessionalClown

The way that I absolutely love and feel for Sarah paulsons character 

Just now, ProfessionalClown said:

The way that I absolutely love and feel for Sarah paulsons character 

As I said before in an earlier comment; she deserves all the awards in the world.

Bradley
6 hours ago, sillynate said:

Probably because the role was for Kathy Bates at first 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9CSaAaJdZo/?utm_medium=copy_link

Yeah but I still feel like each actress could bring the best out of a character in their own ways, regardless of who the role was originally written for. I mean Frances wasn't bad, it just felt a little out of place and less convincing than her previous AHS roles.

Chinosky

I got so happy when it showed that Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters are now producers because it may mean that they'll stay for longer :enigma:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Ororo Munroe
56 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Ryan has always hired 15 writers for one season and only pens the season premiere and season finale. This time he and Brad Falchuk are penning ALL episodes. He really wants things to be different this time round :bradley: Check out the list of writers!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Horror_Story:_Double_Feature

Episode 7 is called Take Me To Your Leader :bye:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Bradley
20 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

Episode 7 is called Take Me To Your Leader :bye:

I sang that :billie:

no okay, now I'm extremely pissed that I cannot watch the episodes from Italy. I've tried anything from vpns to satanic prayers but it won't work. If anyone has a streaming link or has the episode on some **** platform, please dm me. I'm not waiting ****ing october for a disney+ release 

4 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

no okay, now I'm extremely pissed that I cannot watch the episodes from Italy. I've tried anything from vpns to satanic prayers but it won't work. If anyone has a streaming link or has the episode on some **** platform, please dm me. I'm not waiting ****ing october for a disney+ release 

Hope someone can help! Usually satanic prayers do it for me when I need something so I’m surprised that didn’t work. :ohno:

Just now, Munchlax said:

Hope someone can help! Usually satanic prayers do it for me when I need something so I’m surprised that didn’t work. :ohno:

and this comes right after I had to cancel my trip to Venice Film Festival due to the organizer's incompetence and fraudulent italian system, I'm a massive AHS fan and I could really kill someone right now.

3 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

and this comes right after I had to cancel my trip to Venice Film Festival due to the organizer's incompetence and fraudulent italian system, I'm a massive AHS fan and I could really kill someone right now.

I feel you, I’d be pissed off too. I been watching AHS since Freakshow, but I watched all the seasons now a couple times over. Before the new season started I ordered a tv box for cable just so I can watch this season. Lol

Mr Oak
4 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

8 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Check movie sites like 123movies!!

badfaith
18 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

Soap2day maybe? Saw someone recommended it and it worked pretty well.

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived