💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kacey Musgraves – star-crossed (album out now)

nightadieu

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

But we have Academy Award winning Gaga film + more. Which other MPG fan base can relate? :hor:

I would take a visual album / album film over ASIB any day. Gaga being Gaga.

Season 13 Period GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nightadieu
Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

Shocked Pop Tv GIF by Nightcap

Lucas

Golden Hour is one of the best album of the past decade, I hope she will deliver with this! Bcs this lead single has me a bit disappointed

StrawberryBlond

This sounds and looks amazing. I was anticipating what her heartbreak album would sound like but I never imagined she'd do it like this. When that song started off, I was a little bit let down, it sounded like a bland kinda sound...but then it got really dreamy and soothing after a few seconds...and then it completely changed into that gorgeous Spanish guitar and I made that little simpering look I make when a sound touches my heart and I was hooked. That trailer also looks intriguing and like something so different to everything she's ever done before. After winning AOTY and being the latest Grammy darling, I feared she'd play it really safe, even safer than she did before but it looks like she's going in completely the opposite way. She was onto something with that picture she put out of herself in a Catholic church recently. That wasn't just a coincidence, this is the overall aesthetic. This is officially the first album that I've been looking forward to in months.

spector

the cover is fugly, but the song as a prelude is cinematic af. i’m intrigued (i adores golden hour :flutter:) :vegas: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

memomemome

really looking forward to this.

what an opening to the album... loving the latin influences already. Latin meets western.

I feel like, she is going to Album route. not Single Route

I have no idea who she is but the trailer has hooked me. I love the director - I want him to work with Gaga so bad.

And the fact that the Meg 'Hi Gay' Stalter is in it is iconic.

GucciGa
21 hours ago, COOOK said:

ooff I'm sorry this was a bit... boring?

I admit I haven't listened to a lot of her stuff but anything I have heard has been underwhelming 

😇

GucciGa
19 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

How 2010

😇

Cookie Tookie

This song does nothing for me. I wish she would stick more to her country sound, but I’m excited to see what this album brings.

ProfessionalClown
22 hours ago, Munchlax said:

I hate to say it, but, the whole thing is giving me Halsey’s new era vibes..

How :sis:

• nightadieu changed the title to Kacey Musgraves – star-crossed (album out now)

Archived