• COOOK changed the title to The Boulet Brothers' Dragula - Season 4
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

Ugh I'm so excited :giveup: even though I won't be able to watch :selena:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

LaLuna

So excited for this!!! It's gonna be a nice change of pace after the 1,563 seasons of Drag Race we've had this past year.

Speaking of which, has Jade Jolie been confirmed to be on the cast? Or was it just a rumor?

Can someone explain the show's premise to me? I heard Poppy will be guest judging so I'll watch. Is it like edgier version of Rupaul's Drag Race or what should I expect?

I'm probably wrong

TheOriginalOne

Cannot wait for this! What a great time to rewatch the first 3 seasons before 4 premiers! 

artdoll
19 minutes ago, Grim said:

Can someone explain the show's premise to me? I heard Poppy will be guest judging so I'll watch. Is it like edgier version of Rupaul's Drag Race or what should I expect?

It's similar to drag race in the sense that it has a challenge aspect where the contestants compete to get the challenge win, but instead of lip syncing for their lives they have to go through 'exterminations' which can be anything from getting a tattoo, eating pig brains, jumping out of a plane, etc. - also it makes drag race seem like a children's show to give you a heads up there's typically a lot of horror and gore :ohwell:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

39 minutes ago, artdoll said:

It's similar to drag race in the sense that it has a challenge aspect where the contestants compete to get the challenge win, but instead of lip syncing for their lives they have to go through 'exterminations' which can be anything from getting a tattoo, eating pig brains, jumping out of a plane, etc. - also it makes drag race seem like a children's show to give you a heads up there's typically a lot of horror and gore :ohwell:

Ooo now I'm excited to see it! :firega:

I'm probably wrong

47 minutes ago, artdoll said:

getting a tattoo, eating pig brains, jumping out of a plane, etc.

omg :saladga: 

artdoll
18 minutes ago, weed said:

omg :saladga: 

all the things I listed have been done already on the show including many other things lmao I remember the boulet brothers (the hosts of the show/the 2 queens you see in the promo picture in the op) said that they try to go more extreme each season 

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Flippy

Finally! :giveup:

I'm so, SO excited for this!!!
(I have Shudder on my Prime account so I just can't wait! :party:)

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• 4 weeks later...

Archived