Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Complex listed Gaga as 47th Hottest Female Singer of all time

Niels

Featured Posts

madonna in top10? :fail:

im sorry.. but has everyone forgotten about this?

3208-madonna-200x200-1.jpg

I think the real question is, how could they not remember THIS!!!

justify.jpg

Rightfully in the top 10 . There was a time she oozed s-x and made the men and lesbians ooze with her tbh. :legend:

Gaga deserved to be higher tbh, but Gaga has yet to present herself in her pure s-xual glory. She'll top such a list at one point. I know it. :legend:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

justify.jpg

Rightfully in the top 10 . There was a time she oozed s-x and made the men and lesbians ooze with her tbh. :legend:

Gaga deserved to be higher tbh, but Gaga has yet to present herself in her pure s-xual glory. She'll top such a list at one point. I know it. :legend:

I didnt forget the pictures where she looks good, im simply saying that people forgot where she looked the ugliest, whereas in gaga's case, all the media posts are the pictures where gaga looks "weird" and stuff and I know that thats what to expect from neutral fans, esp the media, but still.. :crossed: not happy about it

TSUNAMI

OF ALL THE INCREDIBLE THINGS SHE HAS DONE THIS YEAR AND THEY MENTION CAKE? Good lord.

But men made this list! Str8 men!

Woolfsmck

So ...... Uhm .... Like .....they're sayn' only 46 female artistists are hotter than Gaga?

Oooookaaaaaayyyyyyy , fine.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Ray of Light

justify.jpg

w8GkG.jpg

Gurl, what a worthy post. Even worthy of the Queen B. :clap:

I didnt forget the pictures where she looks good, im simply saying that people forgot where she looked the ugliest, whereas in gaga's case, all the media posts are the pictures where gaga looks "weird" and stuff and I know that thats what to expect from neutral fans, esp the media, but still.. :crossed: not happy about it

This is a list about being s-xy, not about being ugly. Madonna has a had a few hiccups looks wise but overall has established (over a long period of time) herself as an international s-x symbol. You think one ugly picture of Madonna should make her lower on the list? That's not logical, and lets not even act like Gaga is Cindy Crawford or something because she's not. Gaga presents herself in a very different way than other stars.

And I'm not saying Gaga doesn't deserve to be higher because she does. It's just that we think that's she's s-xy all the time, rather than just rolling around in Cake.

Oh, then yes, I totally feel u. :legend:

gagalovesme

hang on, are they talking in terms of 's-xiness' here because that's a good position for gaga seems the public thinks she's a hideous woman/ man :roll: or are they talking in terms of career? the title is misleading lol

Archived