franminervini

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, franminervini said:

So the DOC numbers are about to be released soon :excited2:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Future Lovers
7 minutes ago, Rifek said:

So the DOC numbers are about to be released soon :excited2:

You can look on Spotify now and see it's first day streams. They're not like oustanding but remix album streams rarely are. 

JustTea
2 hours ago, Forbidden Love said:

You can look on Spotify now and see it's first day streams. They're not like oustanding but remix album streams rarely are. 

Something's wrong with the numbers for sure (~20k each), are those like NZ numbers only? Fun Tonight remix got 700k Spotify streams from Brazil alone... :duck:

YourEnigma
5 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Brazilian Monsters making everything as usual. Biggest fanbase ever

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 5

Glamourpuss

Brazil deserves so much. I really hope Gaga visits them at some point. They deserve to be at the top of her list. 

• Like 7
  • YAAAS 3

Nosferatu
15 hours ago, CaliLilMonster said:

Does anyone know how many streams Club Future Nostalgia got in its first week? 

Wikipedia says it had 18k album equivalent sales.

How well do we think DoC will do?

Club Future Nostalgia's sales were merged with the regular album's for some reason during its debut week.

And idk about the whole week, but this was its first day streams on Spotify:

Total: 2,321,897

Physical (feat. Gwen Stefani) [Mark Ronson Remix] - 707,414
Future Nostalgia (Joe Goddard Remix) - 158,175
Good In Bed (Zach Witness & Gen Hoshino Remixes) - 120,795
Cool (Jayda G Remix) [Mixed] - 120,065
Break My Heart / Cosmic Girl (Dimitri From Paris Edit) - 105,654
Love Is Religion (The Blessed Madonna Remix) - 104,620
Kiss and Make Up (Remix) - 103,555
Boys Will Be Boys (Zach Witness Remix) - 103,338
Levitating (feat. Madonna and Missy Elliott) [The Blessed Madonna Remix] - 102,146
Pretty Please (Midland Refix) - 98,450
Again (Horse Meat Disco Remix) - 97,032
Hallucinate (Mr Fingers Deep Stripped Mix) - 96,172
Don’t Start Now (Yaeji Remix) - 88,490
Pretty Please (Masters at Work Remix) - 87,940
Hallucinate (Paul Woolford Remix) [Extended] - 80,122
That Kind Of Woman (Jacques Lu Cont Remix) - 79,148
Break My Heart (Moodymann Remix) - 68,781

• Thanks 1

Biagio2103
1 hour ago, Nosferatu said:

Club Future Nostalgia's sales were merged with the regular album's for some reason during its debut week.

I'm gonna quote myself from the previous Chart Discussion thread:

It depends on which version of the album sells more pure copies. Club Future Nostalgia sold more pure copies than Future Nostalgia on its debut week, so all the streams from the songs counted towards the remix album instead of the original one, thus making Future Nostalgia dropping out of the Billboard 200, but Club Future Nostalgia debuting at #28 (FN was #44 the week before). The following week, FN sold more than CFN, thus making FN re-enter at #38 and CFN dropping out of the chart since it has no original songs.

Same happened to The Weeknd after the Super Bowl. Since The Highlights sold more pure copies than After Hours, all the streams from "Save Your Tears", "Blinding Lights" and "In Your Eyes" went to The Highlights, thus making After Hours drop from #4 to #37. Same happened to Starboy (dropped from #92 to #103 since The Highlights includes "I Feel It Coming", "Starboy" and "Die For You") and Beauty Behind the Madness (didn't re-enter because all of its singles' streams went to The Highlights). The following week, After Hours sold more pure copies, so it went back to #2, but The Highlights still sold more than Starboy (dropped from #103 to #109) and Beauty Behind the Madness (didn't re-enter), so it only dropped to #8.

As we all know, BB200 is pure sales + TEA + SEA, if a track (or version of a track) is featured in another album, the album that sells more pure copies gets the TEA and SEA from that track. Yes, two albums with the same songs can chart at the same time, but only one will get the TEA and SEA, the other will only chart because of its pure sales. In this case, Dawn of Chromatica is the one to chart, because it's clearly selling more than Chromatica at this point.

Edited by Biagio2103
I'm only good at being bad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

• PartySick locked this topic