💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion 2.0

franminervini

Featured Posts

artdoll

Swine has finally surpassed 20 Million streams on Spotify making it the 11th track on ARTPOP to reach this milestone! :ally:

Edited by artdoll
ïœĄïŸŸâ˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ïŸŸïœĄ
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 4

franminervini

Congrats to Billie :vegas:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 5

franminervini

8 years already wow :bradley:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

Biagio2103
2 hours ago, franminervini said:

People can say whatever they want about Chromatica, but the singles and the album overall had a better performance than ARTPOP and Joanne, despite the lack of promo.

Awards-wise is the same story, Chromatica managed to win at every major award show, VMAs, EMAs, Grammys, BBMAs and AMAs.

I'm only good at being bad
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 2

Gabi001
1 minute ago, Biagio2103 said:

People can say whatever they want about Chromatica, but the singles and the album overall had a better performance than ARTPOP and Joanne, despite the lack of promo.

Awards-wise is the same story, Chromatica managed to win at every major award show, VMAs, EMAs, Grammys, BBMAs and AMAs.

Imagine how huge would Chromatica be if she had proper promo :bradley:

I'm not having fun tonight.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus15

Fun tonight audio increased with 400% of views on YouTube after pabllo’s announcement 

• YAAAS 2

artdoll

Marry The Night has surpassed 80M streams on Spotify making it the 5th track on the album to reach this milestone! :pawsup:

that's all folks fire GIF by Lady Gaga

Spoiler

I'll try to keep posting some streaming milestones from Spotify inspired by @Noir , forgive me in advance if they're late though :bradley:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

On 8/12/2021 at 12:04 AM, Glamourpuss said:

I appreciate you keeping us updated. I check in regularly because all this chart info is fun to follow. :)

I think @Noir and @Carre used to post in the old chart thread. I like what they shared too. Please come back!

Sorry, I miss posting everyday but I've been so busy with moving house and work - these past couple of weeks have been hectic! I hope to post from next week. :messga:

1 hour ago, artdoll said:

Marry The Night has surpassed 80M streams on Spotify making it the 5th track on the album to reach this milestone! :pawsup:

that's all folks fire GIF by Lady Gaga

Hide contents

I'll try to keep posting some streaming milestones from Spotify inspired by @Noir , forgive me in advance if they're late though :bradley:

Queen! :pawsup:

• Love 1

artdoll
3 minutes ago, Noir said:

Sorry, I miss posting everyday but I've been so busy with moving house and work - these past couple of weeks have been hectic! I hope to post from next week. :messga:

Queen! :pawsup:

No worries! I always loved your daily Spotify stream milestones so I'll post some for fun, stay safe and I hope things go well for you :kara:

• PartySick locked this topic