💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion 2.0

franminervini

Featured Posts

CaliLilMonster

Just got an email from Gaga's shop:

THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING FROM THE LADY GAGA OFFICIAL SHOP!

BECAUSE YOU PURCHASED THE DAWN OF CHROMATICA CD, WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU A DISCOUNT FOR THE DAWN OF CHROMATICA DIGITAL ALBUM.

TO REDEEM YOUR DISCOUNT ON THE DIGITAL ALBUM, APPLY THE CODE BELOW AT CHECKOUT:

Reduced the price to $4.97 for the digital album.

• YAAAS 1

8 hours ago, Smithy said:

I know it’s only a remix album, but is anyone else a tad disappointed with the Spotify numbers post first day? 

I think it's doing more than fine tbh, if anything it's doing better than I expected. Also when you look at the streaming numbers for the TFM and BTW remix album tracks, it's doing great in comparison. Yes, we're in the streaming era now compared to ten years ago but Fun Tonight, 911 and Free Woman have out-streamed a lot of the tracks on those albums. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Justin Drew Bieber
9 hours ago, Smithy said:

I know it’s only a remix album, but is anyone else a tad disappointed with the Spotify numbers post first day? 

Not me, it’s probably going to get around 22M first week streams, which I think is great for a remix album.

• Like 2

Gagaloo911
11 hours ago, Smithy said:

No

The Edge Of Glory

How can I check all the Spotify numbers from Gaga? (All tracks) :enigma: help pls

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

artdoll
6 minutes ago, The Edge Of Glory said:

How can I check all the Spotify numbers from Gaga? (All tracks) :enigma: help pls

Search gaga up, go to her page, and then scroll down to her albums (or singles, whichever you want to view) and click on an album/single and it will show you the amount of streams it has currently, they update everyday, hope this helps! :vegas:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Spotify 

Dawn Of Chromatica - 20.515.446 (+1.707.111)

A remix album did that!! 

Edited by n1kos
I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 6

• PartySick locked this topic