Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion 2.0

franminervini

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Apparently the OneRepublic song has more playlist reach than HMH. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

• LMAO 3
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1

Admin
2 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Apparently the OneRepublic song has more playlist reach than HMH. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

Of course it does, it’s a 2-minute feel-good song, it went went straight to all the Sing Along and Country Party playlists.

scheisseJK

I think it too early to be over dramatic here..

If the movie gonna earn triple that asib or  more :firega: we got hit in our hands:party:, spotify playlisting in this moment have nothing to do with that if it will be hit or not, we will see later if it will improve, but now its too early as 99,99 % of people who gonna watch the movie still didnt see it and dont need to hear the song

Friendly reminder of the longevity of shallow.. 

Also i see it rising more on youtube  itunes, and radio as the users of spotify are not equal to the movie audience

And one republic song is not a threat :staymad:

Edited by scheisseJK
  • Like 1

Adelita
1 hour ago, Dennis said:

For some reason the movie will prob be bigger than ASIB and yet HMH wont come close to Shallow.

The reason is more than clear, Shallow was added to TTH and other big playlists on ASIB premiere day, unlike Hold My Hand which, in addition to not being added to TTH and other big playlists, had its playlist reach dropped right on Top Gun Maverick premiere day :madge:

• LMAO 5

Adelita
13 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:Friendly reminder of the longevity of shallow.. 

Shallow was added to TTH and other big playlists on the day of ASIB's US premiere. Are you seeing Hold My Hand on TTH or some other big playlist? :nails:

Gaby15

Spotify - 2022/05/26

Hold My Hand:

103(+9) Taiwan

110(+12) Sweden

123(-10) Switzerland

159(+8) Netherlands

170(+18) Italy

174RE Norway

199RE France

• Like 1

SpiritBunny

That one user still melting down in here lmao i live!

Rise HMH you got this girl!:firega:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Gaby15
On 5/26/2022 at 7:13 PM, franminervini said:

Shallow 1,804,532,160 (+777,645)

HMH 16,459,969 (+633,951)

• Like 1

Gaby15
3 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

YT past 24 hours - 2022-05-27 10:15 EDT

98+39 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand [Official Music Video] 747,967

back to top 100

94 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand 806,618

• YAAAS 1

ThisGuyTony
1 minute ago, Gaby15 said:

94 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand 806,618

Back to 1M we go. :excited2:

• Like 3

Jennie Kim

Not saying it's not disappointing to see lack of push on streaming platforms but some of you pretend Gaga isn't in control of her own career. 

This woman likes tweets from chartdata and other chart accounts every time she logs on. She's very aware the song is #98 on the hot 100 this week, no doubt about it. Let's have confidence in her for once. 

• Like 2

Gaby15
20 minutes ago, Jennie Kim said:

Not saying it's not disappointing to see lack of push on streaming platforms but some of you pretend Gaga isn't in control of her own career. 

This woman likes tweets from chartdata and other chart accounts every time she logs on. She's very aware the song is #98 on the hot 100 this week, no doubt about it. Let's have confidence in her for once. 

I looked it up and it is incredible that she hasn’t liked almost anything in recent months (until April 28th), not even in the Gucci era. She really only uses her public account if she wants to post / sell something.

Adelita
1 hour ago, SpiritBunny said:

That one user still melting down in here lmao i live!

Rise HMH you got this girl!:firega:

The song isn't going anywhere if her manager and label don't do their job, be aware of it.

• PartySick locked this topic