Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion 2.0

franminervini

Featured Posts

franminervini
7 minutes ago, JoanneStan420 said:

should we start a separate thread to track HMH’s streams or should we do it here? not sure why a few users in other threads seem determined to say it’s a flop already when it’s near the top of itunes, #3 on her spotify, and the movie just came out today. i feel like we’ll actually know if this is a hit based on how much the streaming numbers change during opening weekend

We do that here, that's why this is called Charts Discussion. I'd rather have everything in one thread and not in a few :messga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
37 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

It’s why she’s never going to have another huge hit again. Her team and the way they promote her material is so outdated. 

Y'all said the said old thing years ago and look where we are - she managed to have a very successful soundtrack album, along with 2 other hits which were huge outside of America.

Gaga's promotion could be improved true, but try not jump the gun (pun not intended) yet. 

Edited by Staryu17
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Adelita
40 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

It’s why she’s never going to have another huge hit again. Her team and the way they promote her material is so outdated. 

Fire everybody Gaga :whitney:

• LMAO 1

EGOT2027

y’all i’m pretty sure paramount is the one mostly in charge of this promo :bear: it was probably released under interscope for legal reasons with gaga’s contract. but gaga’s team has proven they are least know how to get stuff on playlists lol. 

everyone needs to breathe until at least monday lol. i’m old enough to remember the 92729283 threads that said shallow would be a flop for being too short and for being slightly different than the film version. heck i myself was furious the version of ARUTW on the soundtrack was auto-tuned and thought no one would like it bc of that. and here we are with both songs being her two most streamed of all time

• Like 1

EGOT2027
25 minutes ago, franminervini said:

We do that here, that's why this is called Charts Discussion. I'd rather have everything in one thread and not in a few :messga:

sorry!! i agree haha was just making sure. i haven’t been in the depths of this thread in a minute

DesertWolf

New peak again on Spotify NL #159 (+8) 

Also cute rises in Italy, Sweden and Taiwan. Re-entry in Czechia, France and Norway around the #190 in the first two, 174 in the last one :vegas: 

Spoiler

Small fall in Switzerland :oops:

Edited by DesertWolf
  • Like 1

Adelita

US Radio (Mediabase)

#62. (+1) Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand — 19.36 [+0.50]

• Like 6

ConnorFilm
1 minute ago, Zaskar said:

Will HMH peak top-40 on Hot100 in this (release) week?

I don't think so? It'll definitely rise past its #82 peak, but I'm thinking closer to 50 or 60. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens
  • Thanks 1

Dennis
13 minutes ago, Zaskar said:

Probably not. For some reason the movie will prob be bigger than ASIB and yet HMH wont come close to Shallow.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Gaby15
20 minutes ago, Zaskar said:

It depends on how quickly the songs from previous weeks album bombings tumble down.
But let’s light the Alejandro candles to stay on the chart this week despite of Harry’s album.

• YAAAS 1

Gaby15

YT past 24 hours - 2022-05-27 10:15 EDT

98+39 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand [Official Music Video] 747,967

back to top 100

• Like 1

• PartySick locked this topic