Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion 2.0

franminervini

Featured Posts

Noir

SPOTIFY ACHIEVEMENTS TODAY (for 26.05.22)

Shallow crosses 1.803b streams (1,803,754,515)

Poker Face crosses 710m streams (710,380,278)

Just Dance crosses 555m streams (555,273,600)

Telephone crosses 435m streams (435,031,503)

Dance In The Dark crosses 38m streams (38,002,589)

tumblr_mia3vpLJKX1r40zm8o1_500.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Gaby15

Worldwide iTunes Song Chart - 2022/05/26

1= Harry Styles - As It Was 56 1(x41) 19869 +451

2+1 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand 24 1(x2) 14404 +1392

3-1 Camila Cabello - Bam Bam 84 1(x3) 14091 -484

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 3

Gaby15

European iTunes Song Chart - 2022/05/26

1= Harry Styles - As It Was 56 1(x34) 19914 +220

2= Camila Cabello - Bam Bam 84 1(x6) 17219 -202

3= Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand 24 1(x3) 15616 +2287

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

JustJames
1 hour ago, Admin said:

That is because “When I’m Gone” is a dance song by a well-known DJ and the potential reach is much bigger than for a ballad. Party and workout playlists are the most popular types of playlists on Spotify, there are millions of them.

By the way, it was never on Today’s Top Hits either, because, like I said, it’s not something you can buy.

I've been strictly in the "wait until release week" camp since 1. the song had to be released as initial screenings ramped up, 2. early release allowed Radio presence to build, 3. by keeping playlisting light in the meantime, it kept a larger share of streaming users to reach when it mattered most. 

However, are you purposefully ignoring the (multiple) clarifications made by posters that they are not talking about TTH? Ava and Katy - 2 examples you confirmed are NOT on TTH - have gained ~4x the reach of HMH from other playlists. Like, I am hoping this is just you being defensive, and not an indication that there really is no strategy for getting this song exposure... a "4 minute ballad" from the BIGGEST blockbuster film of the year is no riskier than a dance-pop single from an artist with decreasing star-power. 

Plenty of mid-tempo tracks get solid playlisting, incl. Shallow on ASIB's premier week, as well as other OST tracks (Vegas by Doja Cat). There's NO excuse if this isn't able to get close to 100M reach on premier week.

• Like 4

InTraumatica
2 hours ago, Adelita said:

Please this excuse doesn't convince anyone else when even Katy's flop single When I'm Gone with a worse performance than Hold My Hand on the charts peaked over 120M playlist reach on Spotify even without TTH, there's no such thing as "Spotify's interest", it's all about money.

There's also no excuse for the theme song of the year's biggest movie to have a lower playlist reach than the latest flops by Ava Max and Sam Smith.

Hold My Hand has a lower playlist reach than 5 old Gaga songs right now, it's ridiculous.

If Bobby is thinking that the movie alone will work miracles for the song, he'd better give it up. There's no excuse for this song not making the big playlists tomorrow with the movie's premiere.

Yes, but the fact that the song was so well accepted in countries where airplay is not a component of their chart just shows that the audience liked the song, it just needs a big push to let the GP know the song exists to begin with.

Right? It's so frustrating to see the song suffering and struggling to survive when it has so much potential.

Even Katy Perry's When I'm Gone reached over 120M playlist reach even without being added to TTH.

1 hour ago, Adelita said:

Meanwhile Gaga and her team: 😴 

1 hour ago, Adelita said:

Watch their song make it into the big playlists tomorrow/soon and Hold My Hand doesn't. :madge:

Gurl your life must be so miserable If you are SO UPSET over a song not being on some playlist :bradley:

• Sad 2

TEANUS

Y’all being crazy for no reason. We got great playlisting for Chromatica, and Shallow wasn’t on anything till the day the movie came out and we ended up getting THREE tracks in TTH, something we never expected. 

Y’all were convinced TCB wasn’t happening either :triggered:

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Admin
36 minutes ago, JustJames said:

However, are you purposefully ignoring the (multiple) clarifications made by posters that they are not talking about TTH? Ava and Katy - 2 examples you confirmed are NOT on TTH - have gained ~4x the reach of HMH from other playlists. 

As I said in the post you quoted, the reason Ava’s and Katy’s songs have more reach is because they are dance songs and there are simply more playlists they can be added to. The playlist “mint” alone has 6 million followers (one of the biggest playlists on Spotify) and all of Alesso’s singles go there on day 1 because he’s a big name in EDM. 

Also, the posters are talking about TTH too, that’s why I keep bringing it up. If you could just buy a placement on the playlist, why couldn’t Ava’s and Katy’s teams do it?

36 minutes ago, JustJames said:

a "4 minute ballad" from the BIGGEST blockbuster film of the year is no riskier than a dance-pop single from an artist with decreasing star-power. 

Top Gun may be the biggest blockbuster on the planet, but it is targeted at military dads and soccer moms, they are not the ones listening to “mint”, “Beast Mode”, or “Party Hits.” But fans of Ava Max or Alesso are.

I can see HMH being added this weekend once the movie hits theaters, but to expect Spotify to playlist a 4-minute ballad from a military drama on day 1 is beyond delusional.

• Like 1

Gaby15

YT past 24 hours - 2022-05-26 16:15 EDT

134+28 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand [Official Music Video] 670,075

363+8 Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Official Music Video) 401,459

366+45 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (Live From The Oscars) 400,673

381+7 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video) 390,987

494+18 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (Official Music Video) 337,669

• YAAAS 2

Gaby15

Album: Top Gun: Maverick - iTunes:

#1 Australia

#1 Macau

#1 Singapore

#1 Taiwan

franminervini

Let's try and get to 2B by end of year 👌🏼

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

LateToCult

Not y’all fighting with admin on the charts thread…

I think I’ve seen this film before, and I didn’t like the ending…:billie:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 10

franminervini
6 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Not y’all fighting with admin on the charts thread…

I think I’ve seen this film before, and I didn’t like the ending…:billie:

:oops:

franminervini

I'm going to sleep sis, you keep tracking everything please 😭🙏🏼

• PartySick locked this topic