Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

R. Kelly submits questions for jurors to weed out LGBT prejudice

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

R. Kelly's lawyers submitted a list of questions for potential jurors and it's clear they're trying to eliminate anyone who might judge R. Kelly's sexual preferences or lifestyle.

The first one on the list:  "Do you have any views about heterosexual, lesbian, gay, and/or bisexual people that would affect your ability to be a fair and impartial juror?"

The questions focus on specific bisexual, gay and lesbian  scenarios and ask the potential jurors if they have views on them that would affect their ability to be fair and impartial.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Economy
3 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

he's Gay?????????/

4 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

what does this mean ????

Oh its an allegation that may or may not be true so its unclear if hes in the closet

GodofLove
Just now, Economy said:

Oh its an allegation that may or may nkt be true so its unclear if hes in the closet

thanks economy

I hope he's Gay. :pray:

SharkmanthaC

I really really hope they aren't going on this pedophilia is part of the LGBTQ. R. Kelly is sick. I don't think anyone's sexuality or gender changes that. 

she/her/hers

judaspriest

Rapist Kelly ain't gonna be judged for anything other than being a rapist and a pedo. Most pedos have no gender preference, their perversion is a sadism thing. He's not bisexual nor straight, just a pedo.

Archived