💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes, Cher and more feature in 2022 Pirelli Calendar

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Cher, Grimes, Rita Ora and Jennifer Hudson will all feature in the 2022 Pirelli Calendar, with the latest edition featuring the stars photographed by Bryan Adams for the theme “On The Road.”

The list of notable figures featured in the upcoming annual calendar will also include Normani, Iggy Pop, St Vincent, Bohan Phoenix, Kali Uchis, and Saweetie, with the theme set to highlight “some of the greatest talents from the world of music”.

With each celebrity, Adams attempted to capture all the various moments that take place during a performer’s time on the road, with Cher, dressed in a white leather jacket, appears backstage “in the green room”.

Bryan Adams will showcase the creative aspects of a performer’s time on tour as well, with the famed photographer seen capturing Grimes, dressed in a silver metal dress, through the glass of a studio as she embodies “producing and creating”.

source source  source

Grimes_27145-LA-1.jpgGrimes_27315-LA-1.jpgCher_14565-LA-1.jpgCher_14850-LA-1.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Cher looks the best :legend:

but you haven't seen the official photos yet, these are from backstage :laughga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Economy
5 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

but you haven't seen the official photos yet, these are from backstage :laughga:

I dont care. Ive made up my mind already that Im going to like Cher the most. Im allowed to be biased once in a while too:party:

DanielM

Am I going to buy a Pirelli Calendar? :oprah: That's something I had never thought I would said, wow

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, DanielM said:

Am I going to buy a Pirelli Calendar?

Copies do not go on sale, but are instead given as corporate gifts to celebrities and select Pirelli customers.
source

Teletubby

ezgif-3-12c8b8ca7e55.gif

Archived