Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga threatened with arrest in Russia

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Update on the drama in Russia

Russia: Lady Gaga Threatened With Arrest, Fine For Speaking Out On Gay Rights

350x.jpg

Lady Gaga said that her managers received a call threatening her with arrest or a $50,000 fine if she spoke out in support of the LGBT community on the St. Petersburg leg of her Born This Way Ball.

Vitaly Milonov, an ally of President Vladimir Putin and author of the city’s odious law banning so-called “gay propaganda,†accused the singer of breaking that law.

“We saw that in addition to music, songs and such, there were direct calls for 12-year-old citizens to support the LGBT community,†Milonov said, adding that “when people tell kids ‘you must support s-xual minorities’, that can create a false equivalence for them between traditional and non-traditional relationships.â€

http://www.queerty.com/russia-lady-gaga-arrest-50k-fine-gay-rights-20121212/

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disgusting. I respect everyone's right to believe, think, or say what they want to-- but it's wrong when it becomes their prerogative to force those beliefs on others with laws. What is this, 1984?

****, this is crazy. Gaga I know you're going to be strong and talk about that stuff anyway, but get out of there ASAP. I don't want her to be arrested.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Everyone, that is except Madonna, who already laughed in the face of a $10 million lawsuit from anti-gay activists for violating the St. Petersburg ban. So Madge will no doubt blast Gaga for trying to rip her off yet again. And with such an elaborate ploy, too. Getting the Prime Minister of Russia involved? Well-played, Lady. Well. Played.

this is from the same article. hmmm lol

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

You can make as many laws but you can't stop people from their feelings

This is awful it just reminds me how we are not still equal in some countries.

****, this is crazy. Gaga I know you're going to be strong and talk about that stuff anyway, but get out of there ASAP. I don't want her to be arrested.

No let her be arrested , cuz at least she'll continue telephone video :troll:

Pure Adrenaline

are we still on this...... :fail:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

RAMROD

With Gaga having a song, sorry i mean a big hit and an anthem of a generation, called Born This Way, they find it super easy to put her into this booby trap tbh. Still sleazy as they were, nothing has changed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived