💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga threatened with arrest in Russia

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I brought this up in class, an everyone was on the Russian side.. Even my teacher, like wtf.

Wow, I thought Canada was civilized. Is this a Catholic school in Alberta, or what?

Oh, I can just imagine some of the comments -- "I've got nothing against gays [translation: I have something against gays], but she's a guest in their country, so she should abide by their laws and customs [of oppressing gay people]." Am I right? Or was it dumber than that?

I'd like to see her mugshot. :party:

Ready for dat new mugshot DP. :party:

:laughga:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

pie-kun

Vitaly Milonov has officially filed the complaint against her:

The Man Behind the Homos-xual Propaganda Law Sues Lady Gaga

A Deputy in the St. Petersburg legislative assembly has filed a claim with the prosecutor’s office against pop diva Lady Gaga, accusing her of a promoting gay lifestyle to minors during her Russian show.

VforVendetta

Call Tarantino, borrow the *** Wagon, fly Beyonce over :staymad:

I like this plan! :worship2:

Brian Ryan

They were moving forward and have been quickly moved back from what I heard. They even recently canceled the gay parades in Moscow. It's against the law now. Damn. I want some more of those s-xy brothers from Russia to come here. Russian men are so cute and even their **** is to die for! :D

Brian Ryan

I hope she's arrested just for the drama aspect, and then bailed out

Oh god no. lol Please don't do Lady Gaga like that. I guess you haven't heard about their jails. I'm still sure she will fare well though.

Archived